New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

2 Login names

Started by Gixxer124, February 23, 2003, 01:49:36 PM

Gixxer124

Who has 2 log in names ??? Dawn ???

EX#996

I had to....

Paul works 8 hour days and I work 10 hour days.  We tried being on the BBS at the same time and it didn't work.  Hence two log in ID's.

So....  What's your excuse?

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Gixxer124

My wife uses this computer for work, so I bought another one. So there. :P

EX#996

QuoteMy wife uses this computer for work, so I bought another one. So there. :P

Ohh.....

At some time Mrs. Clark could be posting under your name...   this could get interesting.   ;D

This may explain some of the interesting IM I got from your ID.

Dawn   ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Gee Kev, I thought you'd choose Yellowplated Sandbagger for your new name. ;D
There's still time to get that white plate, buddy.  EXF40 is gonna be a barn burner this year...  Or perhaps you don't think you can handle me?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Gixxer124

When I picked my new name, Yellowplated Sandbagger was taken. sdiver had it. ;D ;D

sdiver68

>:(

And would have wore it with pride ;)  And Yes, I swear it was a KILT!  :)
MCRA Race School Instructor

Gixxer124

Quote>:(

And Yes, I swear it was a KILT!  :)

Do you have something to confess? You been wearin a dress?

K3 Chris Onwiler

Kevin, I noticed that you were wearing some very pretty yellow panties when you picked up your championship trophies at the awards banquet...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Protein Filled

Hey K3,

One of the universal rules is that you should not peek when you are in the bathroom stalls. Now you have me nervous...I didn't realize the whole wife thing was actually a cover up!!!! ???

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Edgar?  Did I ever mention that you look REALLY HOT in your leathers?  It makes me so excited toDOMINATE YOU!

Protein Filled

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Dawn

QuoteAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

LOL..!!!!

You boys are too funny.

Dawn   :)

Gixxer124

QuoteKevin, I noticed that you were wearing some very pretty yellow panties when you picked up your championship trophies at the awards banquet...
Wasn't me..........I was wearing pink. :-[