Main Menu

My new trailer

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, February 23, 2003, 10:56:39 AM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Steviebee

nice.  Mind if i ask how much.  Im still looking for a trailer.

I also wanted to ask if you wanted the double rear doors or a ramp.  I thought a rear ramp would be best for motrcycles.

Just curious.

the_weggie_man

Over time a rear ramp can get water logged from rain and get real heavy. Also it will rot over time. Just something to think about.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quotenice.  Mind if i ask how much.  Im still looking for a trailer.

I also wanted to ask if you wanted the double rear doors or a ramp.  I thought a rear ramp would be best for motrcycles.

Just curious.

Got it for $2200 OTD from Fagan Truck and Trailer in Janesville, WI.

I wanted a ramp originally, but rather now have double doors since I can open them up yet where I park teh trailer. With a ramp, you need to have 6' or so clearance behind the trailer.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

EX#996

QuoteGot it for $2200 OTD from Fagan Truck and Trailer in Janesville, WI.

I wanted a ramp originally, but rather now have double doors since I can open them up yet where I park teh trailer. With a ramp, you need to have 6' or so clearance behind the trailer.

LOL!!!!

I was reading you post and couldn't figure out the name of the business at first and then realized it was F-a-g-a-n.

I guess you cant call anyone a fag (f a g) on this BBS either.  But thats OK.

Dawn   :)

PS  I still like what the BBS does to Bill Hitchcock's name.  I LOL everytime I see it.
Paul and Dawn Buxton

davegsxrold929r

nice...

and for the ramp door rotting ., i am having mine coated with the stuff they to bed liners with ,.,.,.other wise it would be shot quickly !!!

and i like the e-track system too ., i just put that in also ,. works great ,... you will love the setup ...

Jeff

Hey Super Dave!

I'm jealous!!!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

r6_philly

QuoteOver time a rear ramp can get water logged from rain and get real heavy. Also it will rot over time. Just something to think about.

How long is "over time"? Can I do something to prevent it? Mine has been ok, its about 2 years old, but surely don't want to have to replace the ramp any time soon.

Thanks

xlr8tn

Where did you get the e-track system?  Did you have to cut in to the deck to place it, or did you build around it?

-brent

Super Dave

Rob...

I could have saved you money on that trailer...  Not a ton, but it would have been some...

And for those that don't remember...I sell trailers part time.  

Jeff, yours will be very, very cool.  
Super Dave

the_weggie_man

R6 ... over time varies, depends on how well all the seams are kept sealed up to keep the water out.

Brent ....try Trudell trailers in Milwaukee. They're south, off Ryan Rd. about 20th or so. I have an invoice  from them but it only has a phone # 414-761-9355. I bought some e-track hold downs from them and the price was very good, half what I was quoted other places.  E-track bolts flat onto the floor, no need to cut or build anything. ;D

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteWhere did you get the e-track system?  Did you have to cut in to the deck to place it, or did you build around it?

-brent
Badger Truck and Trailer supply in MAdison, WI. $14 for a 10' piece.

DAve, when I asked, you said $2300 or $2400. Also they had this trailer (was an open unit) coming in on a shipment within 2 days.;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141