Kuunku

but new to this forum.....just wanted to say Hi! :finger: :lmao:

Super Dave

Super Dave

Kuunku

WOW....what big post's you have..... :lmao:

Super Dave

LOL!

Well, I'll let you in on how I do it.  I scrub my screen from the inside each day.  Use your cursor and this link, and you can have long posts too.

:biggrin:

:pop:
Super Dave

surftheasphalt

Quote from: Super Dave on November 03, 2007, 05:41:26 PM
LOL!

Well, I'll let you in on how I do it.  I scrub my screen from the inside each day.  Use your cursor and this link, and you can have long posts too.

:biggrin:

:pop:
This is a good one +1
MW#80

chaplain220

Welcome to the forum. Now as far as the link goes...I knew it, sitting at work, right in front of everyone, staring at that highlighted "link".  I knew not to do it, told myself repeatedly, "dont go there."  But its like finding a rock that says, "please turn me over" or a hand grenade that says, "pick me up."  I was powerless to resist, so, contrary to my screaming conscience, knowing this "link" was established by a racer, knowing I was at work, just hoping that somehow it would lead to some mature, literary greatness...I clicked it :err:. I'm still apologizing to my commander and everyone is wondering, exactly what type of chaplain I am... 

2old2fat2slow

Quote from: chaplain220 on November 03, 2007, 07:47:15 PM
Welcome to the forum. Now as far as the link goes...I knew it, sitting at work, right in front of everyone, staring at that highlighted "link".  I knew not to do it, told myself repeatedly, "dont go there."  But its like finding a rock that says, "please turn me over" or a hand grenade that says, "pick me up."  I was powerless to resist, so, contrary to my screaming conscience, knowing this "link" was established by a racer, knowing I was at work, just hoping that somehow it would lead to some mature, literary greatness...I clicked it :err:. I'm still apologizing to my commander and everyone is wondering, exactly what type of chaplain I am... 
The spirit was willing but the flesh......You know
Thanks to:Lithium Motorsports, Vondari Racing, Continental Tires of North America, Absolute Cycle, RaceConti,Next Level Motorsports, Mize Mobile, Vortex, Woodcraft

r1owner

Quote from: chaplain220 on November 03, 2007, 07:47:15 PM

CLASSIC! LOL!

cyclecop

WELCOME!!!
I to could not resist the link-Hope the police department doesnt do an audit!! :spank:

Sobottka

Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Ducmarc

how did you get 4 smites already? good luck

spyderchick

Now Dave, you are not setting a good example for the new guys. At least put NWS in there somewhere.  :spank: :spank: :spank: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".