News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Mid-west Banquet

Started by Court Jester, October 31, 2007, 06:11:01 PM

Court Jester

Anybody have a date for the midwest banquet?

Thanks
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

barb_arah

Yes, I'll be going with Ed.  :)
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

Court Jester

Auh, I'm heart broken.
well seeing how my hopes are now dashed, anyone know what "the" date for the banquet itself will be?
CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

123user

I'm just hoping its in a city that's not 7 hours from my house... I mean, the region does go all the way down to Kentucky!  Beloit or Rockford would be the most convenient for almost everyone

Court Jester

Last years was in Milwaukee
CCS# 469

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Super Dave

Yeah, in addition to the years and years before.  Most likely will be in Milwaukee or Chicago. 
Super Dave

Jeff

Quote from: 123user on October 31, 2007, 08:50:12 PM
I mean, the region does go all the way down to Kentucky! 

Do explain that one...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Super Dave

Just like Barber being a Great Plains race that one year.
Super Dave

123user

I don't mean we race in Kentucky, but southern illinois is still in the midwest region.  There are several people in southern IL that drive 5-6 hours to get to blackhawk, while there are very few that live significantly north of Milwaukee.  Milwaukee just isn't that convenient

probably 80% of MW racers live somewhere in between Madison/Rockford/chicago.  An event in that area is convenient for most.

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Burt Munro

Quote from: Court Jester on November 01, 2007, 02:18:06 PM
Still no date?

And you wonder why?  The last date you had you drank too much and puked all over her!! :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!