Fall Elka Shock Sale - and more suspension solutions

Started by r6_philly, October 30, 2007, 02:22:06 PM

r6_philly

We are having a Elka Fall Sale for a short time. Many models are included in the sale, which is listed below.

Before the details I want to introduce my company. I was very involved in CCS and this board since the start, but this year injuries forced an off year on me which I spent working and growing my business. I do stay involved by sponsoring a few racers, one of which, Krishna Pribadi is the 2007 ASRA Solo Challenge national champion. We also had past regional championships.

About DafanZ Tuning

I have been building, settingup and tuning suspension for a few years. I am one of the most exprienced trackside tuner you will come across, since I am present at over 60 trackdays a year doing setups and tuning, and worked on over 1000 bikes. But so far I have just been working trackdays.

I have been testing and using Elka shocks this year and found them to be a good alternative to Penske and Ohlins, it is $200 less to a comparable model, good quality and we have had great results with it. Also I fully support anyone who purchase anything through me, which is an obvious plus because I will be able to help you set it up an trouble shoot and tune if need be.

I am working on being present at all the CCS MidAtlantic races next year, suppoting my team and my customers. So if you want to consider upgrading suspension at less than everyone else's price (currently only $600 for 20mm fork revalving INCLUDING springs) and also receive trackside support, then talk to me and see if I can help you out.

The Elka Sale

I only recommend the 3-way (triple adjustable, hi and low speed compresion) Elka Shocks. They regualarly sell for $899, and is now for a shorttime $819, including free shipping and free setup (in person or through other means, I will help you set it up)

The models included

04-07 CBR1000

05-06 GXR1000
00-05 GSXR750
05-06 GSXR600
01-03 GSXR600
03 SV650

00-02 ZX6R
03-06 ZX6R/6RR (636)
04-05 ZX10R

all R6
04-06 R1

please contact me for other models and more info. I Would glad to help you out.
www.dafanztuning.com
info at dafanztuning dot com

Thanks for looking and hope to see many of you next year!

theQman23

Elka makes some nice stuff.  I ordered a few back in 04/05 and they were really nice pieces.  I got out of suspension all-together, because tire action takes almost all of my time now, but good luck with these shocks, I've used them, and they are nice.
-Quentin
Mize Mobile

Court Jester

CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

catman

You are still the avatar king, to me cj.  The santa pic is all you! cat