News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Glad I'm not a Honda Fan

Started by proechel539, October 29, 2007, 12:43:11 PM

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

I admit that is for dorks! (Flame job) But something is seriously wrong with the styling of that bike! I don't think you can put any paint job on that bike and make it look good.
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

surftheasphalt

Quote from: J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp on October 30, 2007, 09:39:48 PM
I admit that is for dorks! (Flame job) But something is seriously wrong with the styling of that bike! I don't think you can put any paint job on that bike and make it look good.
Jason I just mess with You  :cheers:
kawi is kawi and honda is honda You like or not
Maybe is not looking pretty but i hope inside is way way better
MW#80

resurection

Quote from: backMARKr on October 30, 2007, 08:49:33 PM
Nah...couldn't get in to MMI...

going to www.866mymajor.com, the Motorcycle Repair Technician course. I'm doin the diploma program and hopin to be working with an AMA or World Superbike Team in 2008....

the online counselors say I have a good chance at a job like this!

Cool beans .
After finishing AIR FRAME & POWERPLANT TRAINING (FAA).I TOOK A CORISPONDENT CORSE (IN THE 80'S ) IT WAS COOL .
The best part was they did it with books each month to the door ,then you've got the books forever.
Then 6months @ MMI for some certs .
Good luck . :thumb:

unforgivenracing

I don't know....Paint scheme is not great.  Plastic looks to be minimal.  Overall, looks like a R1 wannabe.  I also noticed that the RC51 isn't in the 08' lineup.  (OH oh, I think the price of mine just went up.)
CCS Midwest EX 501(RETIRED) E-mails welcome @: unforgivenracing@hotmail.com or, IM and e-mail me @: unforgiven_racing@yahoo.com also,
Check out pic's @: http://www.facebook.com/wolff.shawn

Jason748

I'd like to see one in person first, definately not the best looking, but who really cares if it performs.

Quote from: unforgivenracing on October 31, 2007, 07:27:08 PM
I also noticed that the RC51 isn't in the 08' lineup.  (OH oh, I think the price of mine just went up.)

About damn time they killed that pig off 
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

proechel539

I love the look of the 600RR, used to like the 1000RR but WTF are they doing in 08! I really hope it does perform or they may have them in the showroom all year!
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net