News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Combining Races NO MORE!!

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, October 27, 2007, 11:40:36 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Quote from: murf99 on November 09, 2007, 02:26:38 PM
If time is a concern, why not remove some time from the first morning practice.  In all the weekends I've either raced in or attended, I've never seen more than 5 bikes on the track for first practice...  The time would be better allocated to uncombining large-grid races, IMO.

:lmao: Unless it was raining for the first practice, theres usually more than 5 bikes.

Eliminate a practice and racers bitch.
Move things around so we can get out before the cut off for race engines, racers bitch.
Have to take 15 min to clean an oiled down track, racers bitch.
Combine a class that for some damn reason has only 5 in EX and 7 in AM, racers bitch.
Raise entry fees, racers bitch.

If it goes to only 1 practice round, well then heres what would happen.
Registration will have to close early, as in probably the time practice starts (8am instead of 9) leading to people getting bent out of shape because they may have got stuck in traffic on the way in.
Some people who may have had a issue with the bike not starting in the morning may not get to practice at all.
Some people will miss it due to waiting at tech.
Some will miss it due to getting tires.
Morning dew not letting people get the full benefit from practice.

Damn. THey bitch because practice isnt long enough, bitch that its too long, bitch because of this, bitch because of that, etc.......
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

weggieman

Yep, racers bitch, it's just part of their makeup. I've bitched and I've listened to the bitching. What's the deal? That is what keeps thid board going. Without the bitching nobody wiould have anything to say!!

Burt Munro

Anybody have a good recipe for oyster stuffing?     :whine:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Woofentino Pugrossi on November 20, 2007, 02:42:20 PM
If it goes to only 1 practice round, well then heres what would happen.
Registration will have to close early, as in probably the time practice starts (8am instead of 9) leading to people getting bent out of shape because they may have got stuck in traffic on the way in.
Some people who may have had a issue with the bike not starting in the morning may not get to practice at all.
Some people will miss it due to waiting at tech.
Some will miss it due to getting tires.
Morning dew not letting people get the full benefit from practice.

Damn. THey bitch because practice isnt long enough, bitch that its too long, bitch because of this, bitch because of that, etc.......

Must be tough being omnipotent.... :err:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod