News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Blackhawk results

Started by Gixxer124, April 17, 2002, 02:55:36 PM

Gixxer124

How long does it take,  ussually, to post the result of a CCS race on their website?  ???

BRG

Ya, whats the hold up?  ??? :)

Super Dave

St Louis was up the day after the event.

I think Stacy Clark has been given the power to do it, but she's got a lot on her plate.  I'm looking for it myself.
Super Dave

CCS

They changed to a new server last week and didn't set up Nancy Selleck's password, she should....I hope....have them posted by tomorrow. (I just love progress, don't you?)

E-mail me if you need a copy and I'll send back the HTML.....
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

Gixxer124

QuoteThey changed to a new server last week and didn't set up Nancy Selleck's password, she should....I hope....have them posted by tomorrow. (I just love progress, don't you?)

E-mail me if you need a copy and I'll send back the HTML.....

You'd do that even after all my whinning about gate fees?

SliderPhoto

Kevin sent me the results this morning so I posted them on my site. I'm sure they'll be up on the CCS site soon.
http://www.sliderphoto.com/CCS/results/041702BHF.htm

I should have my race coverage for BHF done sometime this weekend. The Gateway coverage is being published in Midwest Rider, Cycle News, and I submitted it to Road Racing World. Here's hoping you guys get some much needed publicity!

CCS

QuotePosted by: Gixxer124 Posted on: Apr 19th, 2002, 12:46am

You'd do that even after all my whinning about gate fees?

No problem, I don't take this personal, if I did I'd have already gone postal about 5000 times. ;D

And yes, I would send them to any one who asks.

See you at the races.
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

SliderPhoto

Race coverage from Blackhawk is posted. Thanks goes out to Kevin Elliott for getting me to do this.

http://www.sliderphoto.com/ccs/news/040602.htm