News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Are these legal and has anyone used them?

Started by Marsolais, October 22, 2007, 02:29:24 PM

Marsolais

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

surftheasphalt

superbike lines bolt directly to the caliper, resulting in a more effective transfer of brake fluid to the caliper without banjo,this lines are supersport
http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/gal%20line%20sb%20zx6r%2007.htm
MW#80

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

We actually use those lines on our race bikes. I mean those exact lines. They work really really good. I have another bike of which has the -2 lines on it. The -2 or galfer superbike direct lines are almost too touchy on the brakes. It makes it harder to trail brake since more fluid transfers with less pull on the lever so you really have to becareful on the brakes. The lines pictured give a good feel and work really good.
8)
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Marsolais

Thanks guys, I was looking at them for the new CBR.

Jeff

I'm another believer in the galfer superbike lines.  Those, coupled with radial calipers, 19x18 brembo MC and your favorite race pads will have you stopping QUICK.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest