Need help! Anyone going to Daytona this weekend...

Started by ronhix, October 18, 2007, 12:27:09 PM

ronhix

I am buying a bike and the owner is delivering it to the Daytona ROC event for me and I need to get the bike to the Chicago area.  Does anybody have an extra spot in their trailer?

Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Please let me know, feel free to give me a call at 630 . 430 . 7449

Thanks in advance!

Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

ronhix

:cheers:

Anybody out there help a brother out?  Please?  I need to get this bike back to the Chicago area if at all possible.  Willing to pay for the help.  Thanks!

Please call if you can help.  Thanks!  630 . 430 . 7449
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

2010 Partners - Hawkeye Superbikes - Trackdaystore.com - Dunlop - Ohlins - Arai - Woodcraft - Armour Bodies - Ayden Lee Leathers - Vesrah - SIDI - GP Tech - NESBA - CLSB

spyderchick

Most peeps are already at Daytona. See if you know someone who is already down there that could ask around for you.

Good luck.

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

ronhix

Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975

mdr14

Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

ronhix

Big thanks to Anthony and Jason for all their help!  Also, thanks to Jay for being willing to help me.  Thank you!!
Ron Hix
Hix Racing #975