News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Super Dave! Say it's not true?

Started by Burt Munro, October 15, 2007, 12:54:53 AM

spyderchick

I thought we had set up a frappr a while ago. I'll check into it.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

Quote from: resurrection on October 15, 2007, 07:38:43 PM
It would be cool if their was a map showing were we all live .
It's hard to get an idea were we could find a common track to visit or watch .
Seems alot of you are along ways away.
I'm only 20 miles from joliet 120 miles BHF.
If your local please share.

I live in Eagle, Wisconsin, and that's near Milwaukee.

Being a racer, well, I have friends in a lot of different places.  Part of the attraction of racing, really.  Doesnt' matter where I go to race, I always run into people I know. 
Super Dave

Ducmarc

i went to union grove for a drag race years ago man what a drive from miami where i lived at the time i feel your pain

resurection

Thats a cool place we had grudge night tues. grew up in lakevilla Il. near chain of lakes

Ducmarc

went there for the amc nationals ran  a super stock amx didn't do much good that weekend but it was all for fun think i did get the long distance award lol. can't imagine now at 2.75 a gallon

resurection

Saw a 70's cuda win half a dozen when behind at half track.
The cars trap speed showed true HP thew last third mile.
The rear gear would dam near stall the car for 60ft and then all hell broke lose first wheelspin then lite front wheel with 130's mph trap cool ass show for you high school buds car.

Super Dave

Quote from: Ducmarc on October 16, 2007, 08:47:25 PM
went there for the amc nationals ran  a super stock amx didn't do much good that weekend but it was all for fun think i did get the long distance award lol. can't imagine now at 2.75 a gallon

What year AMX?  LOL!  How funny.  I had a '69 AMX some time a go.  Additionally, a '71 Javelin SST and a '71 Jeepster Commando.

Super Dave

Ducmarc

sorry did not keep up with the thread last night dave had several 68 and 69 amx's only one 70 . looking again for a nice javalin or rebel. had a 69 amx i raced for close to 20 years 390 with a sheetmetal intake and a doug nash 5spd. have enough parts to make a good running street car if i could find a nice body

Ducati23

Quote from: Super Dave on October 16, 2007, 09:59:06 AM
I live in Eagle, Wisconsin, and that's near Milwaukee.

Being a racer, well, I have friends in a lot of different places.  Part of the attraction of racing, really.  Doesnt' matter where I go to race, I always run into people I know. 

tOm you are from Omaha!  And it was good to follow you around at Heartland.  :cheers:

I have a pro-street 427 Fairlane today. It does wheelies! I remember Daves AMX, it was a cool car.
CCS/ASRA #23
GP SuperTwins Champion 2007 2008
Ducati 848

Super Dave

I took Juan for a ride in the AMX.  He was sKeered... :ahhh:  He has a zipper knee too.
Super Dave