Telemarketing Calls!

Started by Super Dave, February 20, 2003, 07:23:34 AM

roadracer797

mj
Not that far out of shape. :D
Hey how you doing Mike?
Craig

mj

Craig, I'm doing pretty well, and am looking forward to watching you race this season.

Sounds like you bounced back from your injury and have that same great sense of humor  ;D

Are you an expert now ?

EX#996

QuoteCraig, I'm doing pretty well, and am looking forward to watching you race this season.

Sounds like you bounced back from your injury and have that same great sense of humor  ;D

Are you an expert now ?

I can answer that question....

Craig, the little sandbagger, only ran in classes that did not count towards the magic 500 pts.  But then again he didn't win a championship either.   :-*

Now he says that it is a good thing he is still an amatuer because of the head injury that he had this past summer.  Personally, I didn't notice any difference before or after the injury.   ;)

Dawn   ;D

Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZ_Boy

Dawn do you no the stop call list number by chance?  We had the call block but certain call's were not getting through.

EX#996

QuoteDawn do you no the stop call list number by chance?  We had the call block but certain call's were not getting through.

We signed up on-line.  Here is the link for the state of Wisconsin.

https://nocall.wisconsin.gov/web/home.asp

Dawn  :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TZ_Boy

Wow was that easy.  It say's it will take until April 1st to take effect. Thank's ;D

The_Other_Will

You people are way too nice ...
Step 1. Ask the telemarketer for their 1-800 number - because you're busy at the moment.

Step 2. Have your computer call it overnight 3000-4000 times. (Costs them 50 cents a call at least). My target was MCI who was calling me from Ohio.

... this doesn't keep them from calling - but if you're evil, you get a warm feeling in your cold black heart.

Hope this helps.

roadracer797

Dawn
The reason you didn't see a difference is because you hit your head too many times when you were young.
Mike
No I'm not an expert, they didn't ask me to go up so hey I'm staying put this year.
Craig

EX#996

QuoteDawn
The reason you didn't see a difference is because you hit your head too many times when you were young.

Craig

LOL!!!

That could be the reason.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

roadracer797

Super Dave

QuoteYou people are way too nice ...
Step 1. Ask the telemarketer for their 1-800 number - because you're busy at the moment.

Step 2. Have your computer call it overnight 3000-4000 times. (Costs them 50 cents a call at least). My target was MCI who was calling me from Ohio.

... this doesn't keep them from calling - but if you're evil, you get a warm feeling in your cold black heart.

Hope this helps.

Nah, that's good...not evil.  Pay back's a ...
Super Dave