News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Recommendations on new leathers?

Started by Speedballer347, October 07, 2007, 10:55:37 PM

resurection

Does bread have that much affect ?
On second thought I think I may have bread habit.
Does pizza dough count,Beef sandwiches,biscuts and gravy.
Dam!
Every thing I ate this week had bread with it.

spyderchick

Quote from: resurrection on October 08, 2007, 10:19:54 PM
Does bread have that much affect ?
On second thought I think I may have bread habit.
Does pizza dough count,Beef sandwiches,biscuts and gravy.
Dam!
Every thing I ate this week had bread with it.

Well, SD's doctor has diagnosed him with an allergy. But you are eating high glycemic foods, which have a profound affect on the body.

Flour is a carbohydrate which basically turns to sugar in your blood stream. Too much sugar promotes inflammation in all the body's tissue systems, including your blood vessels. It also causes all of the organs to work harder, stressing the body further.

The American diet is high in empty calories and low in nutrients, so we have a higher incidence if high blood pressure, diabetes, and heart disease. We have a lot of processed sugars, foods that have been striped of vitamins and minerals then re manufactured, and fats that are bad for you in our diet. (Think fast food and convenience foods)

It's like your bike, bad fuel in, poor performance. Good fuel in, good tuning of all the components, much improved performance. 
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

vosnick52

KOMODO   :thumb:
Incredible suits and customer service.
Tim Vosnick
expert #52
TEAM FULL EFFECT

vnvbandit

I have had  ::)Alpinestars and I like them. I have crashed once and they worked great! They are ready for another crash, BUT I'M NOT!!!!
~Brian
CCS FL 68
ASRA 68
Thanks
Nancy&Patrick

steelcityracer

I have had: alpinestars-good  motogp-bad

I plan on getting komodo over the winter since I have heard nothing but good things about them.  I have seen too much road rash from crashes where the rider was wearing motogp ... the knee area seems to be particularly weak..... 

Speedballer347

Lot of good replies about komodo.

I'm going to look into the XES, Vansons, and komodo.  Prolly get one of the three.
Thanks everyone
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

stk0308

Steven

Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity

Speedballer347

Cause I like Kangaroos  8)

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Noidly1

Don't know about anyone else but I like my Tecnik's.
Got 'em for $500 bucks at Jan's County MC parts in Hazelwood.
'08 R6, CCSGP44EX

proechel539

HELIMONT great protection, craftsmanship, and wear like iron. crash tested twice and only had scuffs.
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

wolf44

I've crash tested Syed's and the top of the line AGV products this year and they both held up great.  I like the armour in teh syed's better than the AGV but the AGV stuff will get upgraded this winter.
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com