Prayers Needed for GP/MW rider's family

Started by Jack_Brock, October 03, 2007, 11:31:24 AM

foughtstrong

My son was born early too this past Feb.  Wifey went through alot of complications throughout pregnancy, everything turned out ok, 10.8lbs... My advice, stay positive and keep your faith, everything will turn out ok.  Will keep you in my prays.

Monkey_Star

Quote from: APP_Racing on October 04, 2007, 06:54:57 PM

Monkey_Star - if she doesn't last the term I would love to chat.  This is all really new to me and any insider info would really be appreciated.

Sure thing. Anything I can do to help. Just shoot me a PM

APP_Racing

Well all good news today!  Mom is resting and recovering, Dad is scared to death, and baby is breathing and suckling a little so far.  We have a long way to go before baby can go home but...

At 3:29 pm today, Anthony Joseph Dean Jr was born at  3 lbs, 4 oz and 16 inches.

Thanks to all the heart felt notes and prayers.

A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

PJ

Congrats Anthony and Paula! Welcome to the world, Jr.!

Can't wait to see the little guy at the races next summer!
Paul James
AMA Pro XR1200 #70
www.facebook.com/jamesgangracing
www.twitter.com/jamesgangracing

chaplain220

Welcome to the world Anthony!  It can be a pretty crazy place.  Prayers for family, and for a swift homecoming.

APP_Racing

Just a quick update. 

He is doing very well and has been taken off of the C-Pac, yesterday (that's the little face mask).  So he is breathing room air all on his own (AMAZING).

He is sucking on a Binky but not able to swallow just yet, needs a little therapy for that one.  Seems to move a lot and squirm which is said to be a good sign of you neurological development.

All of the Dr's and the Ped's think he is doing very well considering his age and size.
I think it's the APP Racing Teddy Bear that helps.

We are expecting that Paula will likely come home sometime on Tuesday.  Little AJ will be at the Hospital for several weeks though.
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

Monkey_Star

Coming off the c pap was a milestone for my daughter. She did have some bouts with apnia spells but she seems to be over that. Glad to hear that your son is coming along nicely. Congrats!