News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

08 Honda is up and I think I am going to throw up!

Started by Marsolais, September 28, 2007, 05:09:48 PM

Which model would you buy the 2007 or the 2008 1000RR?

2 (25%)
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Marsolais

Man am I glad I bought the 07 Repsol. The 08 is really ugly and it doesn't look from the stats that there was huge changes like they said there was going to be. But I would like to know which you would but. The o07 or the 08? Poll starts.................................NOW!

Court Jester

as with other things in life; it's not so much how they look, but how they ride.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

123user

They're both ugly, I wish they'd make the hawk or RC30 again... glory daze.  It is cool about HRC part availability at the dealership level though... except the price. 

Honda pioneered the single sided swingarm, the oval piston, the 6 cylinder 125, but ever since the success of the Hurricane series they more interested in cloaking they're bikes in lavish paint schemes... I guess they figured out the American market before Jerry Springer... man we're dumb!  I'm with the 'Jester:  Honda please spend less money on bling, and more on performance.

weggieman

You wanna talk ugly.....how about the flames on the ZX14???? :jerkoff:

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

weggieman