Source for DP race brake pads?

Started by gpz11, September 25, 2007, 08:23:00 PM

gpz11

Folks, I'm looking for a source for some DP race brake pads to fit a '05-'06 CBR600rr radial calipers. My local dealer can only find the street pads. Any Ideas?

proechel539

Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

ROOKIE#14

CTR Suspension .Has it his trailer you see him at almost every event next one is going to be in Jennigs FL and then Daytona

LMsports

Or look in the trash can...(just kidding)

I'm partial to SBS dual carbon pads. We stock them or you can get them from any Parts Unlimited dealer.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Super Dave

Quote from: gpz11 on September 25, 2007, 08:23:00 PM
Folks, I'm looking for a source for some DP race brake pads to fit a '05-'06 CBR600rr radial calipers. My local dealer can only find the street pads. Any Ideas?
I think those pads might only be available in the SDP compound, as that's what we use in Mike Casey's Motovid bike. 

Anyway, the SDP DP Pads will work no problem.  I've seen a book on them, and you might be able to get a link to the DP site through my website to do a look up.
Super Dave

gpz11

Dave, I got the race pads from you at Blackhawk. These are for my 51. You ran out of them in the trailer.

Super Dave

I think those were SDP pads.  Do you have the old package or were the pads marked with which ones they were?

I've got to head out to build a wall, but I can check the book again.

And did you keep your school packet?  There was a DP Brakes certificate there too.  With that, you should be able to get them directly.

Email me a reminder and I'll check on some of that stuff this evening.

superdave@visionsportsridingschools.com
Super Dave

gpz11

gpz11

New pads just ordered directly from DP!

Thanks Dave!

Super Dave

Good deal.  Glad the school hook up helped.
Super Dave