News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

We have squirrels!

Started by spyderchick, September 20, 2007, 02:09:06 PM

EX_#76

Quote from: truckstop on September 21, 2007, 10:49:21 AM
Let me know if you need me to come over, I can give them a new home in my hair.

Now thats funny
Guy Bartz
MW EX #76
Mass Reduction LLC Home of the Grip Doctor

barb_arah

Speaking of rats, we actually had some as pets.  My favorite pair were females, who we named Hillary and Monica.  When they matured, their physical attributes seem to resemble their human counterparts.   I wanted my brother in law, Bill, to pose with Hillary and Monica for a Christmas card, but for some reason, he wouldn't.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

spyderchick

Dateline: Sept 23rd, West Allis, WI

It is with great sadness the we report the passing of Squirrel #2, AKA the shy Squirrel.

Squirrel 2 apparently was overcome by heat exhaustion whilst scampering in the ceiling. He presence was noted when a foul stench began to emanate from the general area of his death.

We has heard sounds of a Squirrel #3 Sunday evening, however, that little critter has either decided to vacate the premises, or perhaps has passed as well. Only time (smell) will tell.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Burt Munro

Does West Allis require a permit for a Squirrel Graveyard in your ceiling? :biggrin:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

spyderchick

I hope not, because we don't have a permit for that.

Actually, just got off the phone with the management Co. They're gonna send someone out to take a look as the little guys are getting in somehow.

No more squirrels!

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

We chased #3 out this morning. Hopefully, that's the last one!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

weggieman

One must remember......squirrels are rodents and should be dealt with accordingly. Remove by any means necessary. Shall I bring my 12 guage?

spyderchick

Nah, we've got a pro on the job.

#4 is in a live trap right now, The pest control guy is gonna remove it tomorrow. We've got another live trap on the roof. He found where they were getting in, so when that's fixed, no more grey furries.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

weggieman

.12 gauge is quicker but then you just make more holes for them to come in....................... :banghead:

spyderchick

There is that! And the neighbors complain and send police over. Something about disturbing the peace and endangerment...
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Burt Munro

I bet if you read the 'NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races' thread to them they'd probably commit suicide before you got to page 4!!! :thumb:
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

spyderchick

Quote from: Burt Munro on October 04, 2007, 01:13:34 PM
I bet if you read the 'NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races' thread to them they'd probably commit suicide before you got to page 4!!! :thumb:

I refuse to be cruel to the little guys. I'm thinking they're all gone now.

Looks like we had a litter get in somehow, no mama, they were all juveniles. The pest guy found the hle, so that will get sealed up this weekend.

Sorry Jen, so wintering squirrels for you!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org