News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Rules are only guide, use brain!

Started by chris_chops, February 18, 2003, 04:05:16 PM

chris_chops

I know the whole story as well.  I was only saying the situation was preventable, unlike gravel and oil going onto the track unnoticed and causing a crash.  I don't want you to be mad about it. :D  I was not trying to instigate.  I love everyone ::)  I'm not PMSing.  Be my buddy, Dawn. ;D

Matt  

EX#996

Quote Be my buddy, Dawn. ;D

Matt  

Aawww...

You know your my bud too.   :-*

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

MightyDuc Racing

Can't we all just get along and ride air-cooled Ducs???

;D
MightyDuc Racing
CCS AM #944 - Florida Region
Ducati 944 Superbike
www.mightyducracing.com
www.cycletires.com
Sponsors:
Tomahawk Tires, Dunlop, AGV, Superbikes & Ski, SW Medical Supply, BCM

Litespeed

NO, cause they still have oil in them.  We should all start racing bicycles with full leathers on if we want to be truly safe...

chris_chops

QuoteNO, cause they still have oil in them.  We should all start racing bicycles with full leathers on if we want to be truly safe...
Yes, we all know racing is dangerous.  We are PAST that now.  Lucky that you are LITESPEED, so now you can catch up. ;D

Matt

bweber

It is funny how people will spend 20 minutes to change their oil after every race weekend, but can't bother with switching between antifreeze and pure water.
One season ending high side due to EG on the track or their back tire will change their tune.
I agree with you Matt, we need to consider our safety and the safety of our racing colleagues.
I know I have seen Evans advertisements in CCS mailers.  It probably is not illegal because Evans is a good advertising customer.  Just a thought.

K3 Chris Onwiler

So we show up at Gateway last spring, and every bike in our enclosed trailer is frozen.  My bike rode in the back of the tow van, so it got a little heat and is OK.  We go to Kevin Elliot whining about how our bikes froze up, and he informs us that Propoline Glycol is legal.  "What's that?" we ask.  "Sierra." he replies.  So we go across to the truck stop and get some.  We show it to him, and he says, "Yeah, that's the stuff."  We ran it all season.  So am I now to understand that we were legally right but morally wrong?  I'm confused....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

I agree.  It's a hard one.

It's an oily product, but it cleans up with water.
Super Dave