Jason748 down?

Started by Fretless33, September 15, 2007, 11:04:31 AM

Jason748

Huge thanks to you Jennifer (and Eric)  :thumb:  My family and I very much appreciate everything you (and the other racers) did!  The Trailer was fine, it made it all 4 hours home no problem.  Again, I'm very sorry that I was combative, that's just not like me... sorry  But at least you liked my BVD's  :lmao:

Wow... I've been riding in close quarters with Casey (#274) all year and would not have expected this of him, especially during pratice... And it's not like I was breaking way early for T6, I was getting on the breaks between the #3 & #2 markers and grabbing a down shift at #2...

Thanks for the Info.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR
Two Brothers Powersports, Lithium Motorsports, RoadRacePrep.com

riderupred

your welcome. we hope you get better soon and look forward to seeing "prime rib" #82 out there next season.
Mrs. Gntbldr!

hrvat2

J,

glad to hear you're ok! I started reading the thread and it was holding my breath for some better news...

IG

APP_Racing

Glad to hear your OK, my wife and I came up to just play support crew for some friends.  We arrived not long after the incident and only heard the rumors.  So very glad all involved are OK.  To a Quick Recovery!!!
A Dean
APP Racing LLC
St. Louis, MO
314-757-0364

Donate today!
www.redflagfund.org/

Jason748

Well... Some bad news, kind of.  I just got back from a visit with my Orthopedic Surgeon and my clavicle is in much worse condition than originally though.  It's currently in 5 small separate pieces.  So I have to go in for surgery next Wednesday (the 26th) to repair and plate it...
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR

Kuala76

Sorry to hear  :wah:.  Hang in there and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!  :cheers:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

cbirk

Quote from: Kuala76 on September 20, 2007, 02:14:05 PM
Sorry to hear  :wah:.  Hang in there and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!  :cheers:

+1.

Jason748

Surgery went well.  2 1/2 hour on the table, one (more) Titanium plate with 8 screws and my clavicle is back in one piece  :thumb:  hopefully in a day or so if feels better, but right now it's really sore just to move.
CCS MW/GP #82 am
CRA #82 am
07 CBR600RR

spyderchick

Thanks for the update. Now you get to set off alarms at the airport!

Heal up quick!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

SV88

Jason glad to hear that you're on the mend.  Keep your chin up.  I look forward to pitting next to you at BHF and hitting you up for air!! I had my worst crash when my mom came down from Canada to see me race.... Racers always crash when family is around - do we take more chances???  In your case you got taken down from behind.
Fastsv650/SVR6/Steve sv23
09R6rdrace,13KTM250xc enduro,03SV1000N, 99-02 sv650 project
ret. CCS MW/FL/SE 88  Moto A SSP 881

PolishPete

Hey Jason, Peter here...the guy who bought your 03'.  Glad to hear you're ok.  Scary thread reading through it when no one knew what really happened.  Heal-up quick.  Prayers and speedy recovery.

P.S.  With your other collar bone broken, you'll be symmetrical again!!

backMARKr

J-

NO WORRIES...with the dirtbike bars the SV will be much easier to ride ( less pressure on those poor clavicles) and also easier to wave to the cornerworkers and your many supporters :thumb:

-M
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13