Bye bye my lightweight friends

Started by wolf44, September 13, 2007, 04:56:45 PM

magicrat

Oh God ... we got the St. Louis contingent here.

LOL

(go get 'em, guys!)
-- Rat

"Ride to the sound of the guns ..."

wolf44

Quote from: gonecrazy on September 16, 2007, 07:56:42 PM
didnt you get enough points to get your white plates dan? If so you could have raced lw again with a whole new field
I was just saying thats why I sold it so early.  Next year will be fun whether I'm racing LW or HW.  It would have been fun actually racing against becca, anthony, and dave...well I'll still get to race against dave.  Next year will be a lot of fun racing with superdave, clayton, gpz11, etc in supertwins
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

resurection

I wonder if you'll be faster on big bike??

gpz11

Well, he was faster on my 51 at Hastings in just one session. By the end of the weekend, he got his SV down to that same time.
Quote from: resurrection on September 16, 2007, 11:12:55 PM

Speedballer347

Quote from: wolf44 on September 16, 2007, 10:53:36 PM
...well I'll still get to race against dave. 

I have been trying to race against Dave for the last 5 years.....

I've been behind, alongside, and in front of him....
but that only lasts until the grid-marshall throws the start-flag.

Then he is GONE!!!  8)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Speedballer347

Quote from: resurrection on September 16, 2007, 11:12:55 PM

I am no faster on my big bike, you have to be so overly careful on it, so precise....can't ride it near as hard or loose as my old six.
GIR, same times on my 06/1K as my 01/600, and Putnam I am actually 2+ seconds slower on my 1K.
Dan's a big/strong guy though, so he'll prolly come to grips with the difference much faster.

Dani, I'll swap with you at the last GIR TD.  I rode Ricks RC and liked the motor a ton, also liked the chassis, but his suspension was oem shitbox (H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E).  I would like to try out the RC with real suspension.
Hey, is your car's trunk still duct-taped shut....hahaha
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

wolf44

nope got that fixed :thumb:  I rode it around a bit the other day and the guy that I bought it from has a hell of a good set up.  The thing pulls HARD from way down low.  Probably the best low/midrange I've felt on a bike.  Very smooth and linear but strong. 
I won't be at the last gateway trackday either, thats the same weekend as the trackaddix superbike shootout....you should come to that one.  The last race is a 20 lap shootout race that's free :cheers:
I'm looking for someone to go up there with....you in?
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

Speedballer347

BTW.....CONGRATES on all of the championships!!!!!  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: !!!!!