News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

See ya next year

Started by Jack_Brock, September 12, 2007, 10:48:16 PM

Jack_Brock

Quote from: tigerblade on September 14, 2007, 01:50:29 PM
Way to jack up my group health premiums, a$$hole. 

Hi pot, kettle here.....I'll be sure to pay attention to you when my bills get up around $200k.

Anyway, made it through and things look good so far according to the Dr., it just hurts like sh#$!
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

tigerblade

Quote from: Jack_Brock on September 16, 2007, 03:26:51 PM
Hi pot, kettle here.....I'll be sure to pay attention to you when my bills get up around $200k.

:biggrin:

Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

Jack_Brock

Well, I'm now a week post surgery and generally feel like crap still.  The countdown is already on for the rods and fixture to be removed.  That should be in about 5 weeks, and I'm hoping sooner!  Attached is a pic of the arm, should be cooler once I get the dressings off.  Thanks for all the well wishes, especially Anthony Dean who always seems to go out of his way-Thanks buddy!
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

chasespeed

Jack, I did not know your arm was so bad! I had heard from Anthony that they took you to the hospital but never thought you would need pins, THAT SUCKS! That picture makes me cringe. I need to check the MB more often.

Super Dave

Quote from: Jack_Brock on September 21, 2007, 12:15:00 PMThat should be in about 5 weeks, and I'm hoping sooner! 

Buy this bone suppliment.
http://www.seacoastvitamins.com/product_info.php?products_id=803
Works well, and it's pretty inexpensive.

Nice pic too!
Super Dave

spyderchick

'Tis but a flesh wound.  :biggrin: Heal up quick! And take the bone mender stuff. ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jack_Brock

Becca sent me her extra bone stuff to get started on, then I ordered some.  Not only was Seacoast reasonable on price, they shipped quick!  I saw the Dr. yesterday and he felt like I was ahead of schedule.  Thanks to SD that the people on this board are in the know!

Chris, you need to come to the track more often, not just check the MB!
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

Super Dave

Glad it's in circulation.  I can only take credit for telling everyone about it.  My friend Andy Adler, now a retired scientist, told me about it, and Seacoast Vitamins. 
Super Dave