VP fueland Motul at VIR September 22nd, 23rd

Started by ahastings, September 12, 2007, 09:23:24 AM

ahastings

I will be at VIR with VP fuel and Motul oil for sale. I will be arriving on Friday  afternoon and be there throughout the weekend. You will be eligible for VP contingency only if you purchase from me. Requirements are 10 gal purchase and list VP as sponsor. Pays $25 to 1st, 5th, and 10th in most classes-. One payout per weekend. See tech form for details.  I will have U4 original formula,  ,U4.2, MR9,MR8,C12,  in 5 gal cans. If you want to reserve fuel , or order something different email me at ahastings1@yahoo.com for prepayment through paypal for credit card payment. Please contact me by Tue Sep 18th. I CAN now accept Credit cards at the track.  Also I probably won't be going to Daytona, so if you are going you might want to get your fuel from me at VIR as my prices are cheaper than what you will pay down there.
Thank you.
Current prices for 5 gal cans are-
U4/U2 - $65
U4.2- $55
MR9- $105
C12- $50 
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Butters79

Arnie,

I am trying to get some fuel from you before the Sept. VIR date.  Is it possible to get some Motorsport 103.  I will be up in Richmond on Aug. 29 and will be heading up to New Jersey on Sept. 1st for a trackday.  I think that I wll be riding thru MD.  Just let me know what I need to do.

Thanks,
John Milliron
Butters Racing
# 79 USGPRU
John Milliron
Butters Racing
#79 USGPRU

ahastings

I will be at the sep race with vp but I wont have any ms 103 before sep 1st.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor