Stop and Go Penalty - Summit Point, Sunday Lightweight SuperBike

Started by hood616, September 10, 2007, 03:45:01 PM

hood616

Did anyone happen to get a picture of the stop and go penalty served on the Lightweight SuperBike race on Sunday at Summit?

Kuala76

No pics to offer here, but I'm curious as to why you'd like pics??  :err:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

hood616

Kuala76

Kumi
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

Well I was watching the start from the Tower and it was a significant jump.  Riders left guy just went on the first flag outright and never looked back.  Riders right guy jumped and started to stop and then went again.  The rest of the field didn't leave for another 4 or 5 seconds hence the extended stay imposed by CCS.

Kuala76

I was thinking he was asking for pics of the actual PENALTY served, not the jump start???
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

Yeah I think that is what he wants too but I don't think they'd be all that exciting.  Two guys on two bikes sitting with a CCS official on Hot pit as other bikes whiz on by.

hood616

I am referring to the actually penalty served, but it wasn't the one with the extended stay.

keebler

I had to serve one on the Unl SB Race (race 16), what a way to end the season for me.  I don't know what I saw but I could swear that I saw the arm coming up... :banghead: oh well...

TheHiriser

Hood that must not have been the one I was thinking of then, sorry.  But those two guys did get a very extended stay on hot pit.  I'd say a 5 second penalty each atleast, seemed like it anyway.  I do believe they ended up entering at the very back of the pack. 

bambam

i believe he is talking about the solo one that was very quick until the rider tried to leave again. he got a little excited on the launch and did things that i was positive that an sv would never do.  of course now i think that jason britten should be job scared on super bikes. would a 12 bar pass tech??? normally i would say hell no but on an sv it might be fun. :)  i believe that alexa at spyder leather works can get those yellow and brown stains out of your leathers.