MARRC at Summit this w/e

Started by Simon, September 09, 2007, 09:25:52 PM

Simon

MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

You da man Simon,  :thumb: Carousel Pickup Extraordinaire.

The whole crew rocked this weekend.   :cheers:

I'll do my rather brief synopsis :lmao: another time as it is getting late.

fox

Hell's teeth???

Saturday, one of the racers told me MARRC has the best crew he's seen.

We're not perfect, but  we're pretty damn good.

ahastings

Marrc is the best around for sure.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

Equipment Man

I want to say great JOB to everyone for a great weekend, you guys rock. Made my job easy.  :thumb: :thumb:

I'm not sure if I am the equipment man or waterboy this weekend.  :rollseyes:

I am very upset, they told me that elephants can't ride on sidebikes, because it was not enough time. Said that they would have to tow the bike around if I got one.  :wah: :preachon:

Kuala76

First impression of this weekend is... as usual... GREAT WEEKEND!  It was an extremely long, hot and arduous weekend, but in all things flowed really well.  Mad props to the MARRC crew and the CCS crew as well as the racers.  Despite several trying incidents and dealing with the heat, etc., it seemed everyone worked together to make things flow unbelievably smoothly! 

~ Another thank you needs to go out to the cafe crew this weekend, once again, a wonderful display of nourishment through out the weekend.

~ Also wanted to note that I felt that the racers out there this weekend REALLY respected us and what we were doing.  All riders were very respectful of flag conditions, allowing our crew to take action quicker and attend to the incidents. 

Over all despite being a very taxing weekend - WHAT A BLAST!!!
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Simon

Quote from: Equipment Man on September 10, 2007, 10:07:39 AM
I am very upset, they told me that elephants can't ride on sidebikes, because it was not enough time. Said that they would have to tow the bike around if I got one.  :wah: :preachon:
I heard they're building a special sidecar for Terry, its a Mack truck chasis bolted to two Gixxer 1000 engines!! :lmao:

Just kidding Terry, please don't kill me!
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

Quote from: Simon on September 10, 2007, 10:32:55 AM
I heard they're building a special sidecar for Terry, its a Mack truck chasis bolted to two Gixxer 1000 engines!! :lmao:

Just kidding Terry, please don't kill me!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Thanks Simon, this made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes.  Now my office mates think I'm crazy (crazier??  ::))

And thanks again Simon for being UNIVERSAL pickup for turns 1 -10 this weekend!!!   :biggrin: :biggrin:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Guzz

Oh do I have some pics of "M.A.R.R.C. Monkeying Around". Anybody want to offer me some cash NOT to post yours up? Anybody?....Anybody? Sara?
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org

ZXYBCH

Quote from: Guzz on September 10, 2007, 10:57:31 AM
Oh do I have some pics of "M.A.R.R.C. Monkeying Around". Anybody want to offer me some cash NOT to post yours up? Anybody?....Anybody? Sara?

Sara? or Sarah? Are you referring to Mr. Astle's pretty lady, or to the short cranky one?
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

Equipment Man

I going to post the picture that I took.

The short cranky one you can't see in the car.

Simon

Quote from: Kuala76 on September 10, 2007, 10:55:46 AMNow my office mates think I'm crazy (crazier??  ::))

And thanks again Simon for being UNIVERSAL pickup for turns 1 -10 this weekend!!!   :biggrin: :biggrin:
That would be "Crazier" :biggrin:, and these long legs come in handy sometimes. Although, I about tied them in a knot climbing around on that damn side car! :lmao:
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org