News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pics at Summit Main this weekend

Started by YellowDesmo998, September 07, 2007, 10:13:37 AM

YellowDesmo998

I'll be shooting a few races this weekend BUT if you specifically want a picture of you or someone you know please see me before the races.  I'll be pitted across from Pit-In, the T10 area, #815 Novice, yellow and blue GSX-R 600 (in my avatar).  You'll also see a black RC51 that looks like it's seen better days (hi Glenn  :biggrin: ) in our pit.

As always I'll be giving them away with your word that you'll contribute a few $$ to the Air Fence Fund.  Hell, it's for our safety and it's tax deductible!!

-Edmond

Guzz

Self Promoter!  :lmao:

J/K...It will be great to see you again. It has been a few races now! :lmao: I guess I am responsible for getting pics of you!  :biggrin: Don't worry. I have been practicing focusing, you shouldn't be so blurry this time  :lmao:
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org

YellowDesmo998

hahah... nice!  That post would have gotten me banned (again) on the other forum!!  But, I'm not selling them, just promoting the AFF.

I'll be there all weekend this time around.  I normally only do Saturday with CCS but since it's an ASRA weekend the races are all mixed up from the norm.

I'll be in T10 as before.  Look for me!!