News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Tooting my own horn.

Started by Marsolais, August 31, 2007, 10:57:27 PM

Marsolais

Well yes I am and I think I have good reason. For those that are in the military or have been in you know how hard it can be to get promoted at times.
:ahhh:
Well today I have become a Staff Sergeant. After a year of adding promotion points and doing college I made cut off on the 15th and my date of rank is the 1st of September.

Beers are on me just make sure you keep the bill for when I get back.

resurection

Ducmarc

congratulations... since i'm keeping the bill where are you stationed?

chaplain220

Congrats on the promotion Bro.  Do you ever get the chance to ride over in Europe?  I hear the track days are very expensive compared to US pricing.  Hey, and when are u gonna get some number plates on that bike of yours?

Brian Mullen

Congratulations.....
From a retired US Navy Chief

Marsolais

Quote from: chaplain220 on September 02, 2007, 01:35:11 AM
Congrats on the promotion Bro.  Do you ever get the chance to ride over in Europe?  I hear the track days are very expensive compared to US pricing.  Hey, and when are u gonna get some number plates on that bike of yours?
Ya I ride two track days a month and they only cost about $50 a trackday. As soon as I get back I will be going to the Learning curves race school and then I will get some numbers.

barb_arah

Good for you!!!  Thanks for serving our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

barb_arah

I'll never forget being at Arlington National ceremony, and watching the ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.  And being at Pearl Harbor was another sobering experience.  I don't even know how to describe it.
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.