DOUBLE BUBBLE WINDSCREEN

Started by MSRL, August 30, 2007, 06:49:53 PM

MSRL

Are Double Bubble windscreens legal in the supersport class or only the stock windscreen?

xb9racer

God I hope so, or a lot of people will be in trouble. Including me!
I'd say yes.

Super Dave

Yes, it is fine.  CCS does not specifically restrict those kinds of windscreens.  If it is not specifically restricted by CCS, it can be changed.  This is different than other organizations.
Super Dave

Marsolais

I never got this. Some organizations say they help reduce drag but last I check I don't think any of use where that good for it to matter.

Burt Munro

Quote from: Marsolais on August 30, 2007, 09:48:12 PM
I never got this. Some organizations say they help reduce drag but last I check I don't think any of use where that good for it to matter.
Are you entered in the next Miss Teen South Carolina contest?
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Marsolais

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 30, 2007, 10:13:12 PM

Sorry dude. Bad joke. Bad joke I ain't got my race papers yet. Just a long night work mids.

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on August 30, 2007, 10:13:12 PM
Ouch...it's not getting any better....
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

xseal

Legal in CCS, ... and I'm pretty certain its NOT legal in WERA (or at least it wasn't a couple yrs ago, when I checked).

benprobst

like everything else in CCS SS yes its legal. and like everything else in WERA SS, no its not legal, except in the lightweight classes.
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

gixxerlvr

No it's not legal in WERA, which is one of the reasons I will do most of my racing with CCS next year.  And the fact CCS has more races closer and will frequent the track that is 1.5 hours away me.