Messages for Vadim?

Started by ZXYBCH, August 30, 2007, 01:06:23 PM

ZXYBCH

Hey, all, TheHiriser (Mike) and I just got back from visiting Vadim.

We squeaked in just before visiting hours ended; the very nice nurses let us stay almost an hour.

Vadim, Yana, and mom Tania all seem to be holding up well; the box of Russian chcolates that I brought put a big smile on everyone's faces!  :biggrin:

Mike and Vadim had a nice conversation, during which Vadim was very engaged, smiling and  chuckling; Tania and I chatted and she let me practice speaking my broken Russian to her.

Yana mentioned Vadim was up and about with the assistance of a walker and the nurses today.

Vadim seems very clear-headed, and upbeat and positive. He thanks all of us at CCS, MARRC and his friends who are here pulling for him.
:cheers:

Mike threatened to kidnap and bring him out the track next weekend for Cyclefest.... I think Vadim might have been considering taking him up on it.... :ahhh:
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

ZXYBCH

Hey, all, Mike and I swung by again tonight; he is definitely looking better, and his mom told us the same thing Ben mentioned, that the docs are expecting to discharge him by Wednesday. He appears to be feeling well enough to feel stir crazy (of course, who can blame him? Being bedridden SUX).

His mom was concerned that he isn't eating enough (there's a Russian woman for ya!) but we brought him some sweet Virginia white peaches, which his mom reports he ate in no time flat.

I told him he needs to, at first opportunity, get on here and drop us all a hello....

I would expect one by the end of the week.  :boink: :thumb:

MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!