News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Messages for Vadim?

Started by ZXYBCH, August 30, 2007, 01:06:23 PM

ZXYBCH

Mike and I are planning to go visit Vadim this weekend. If you have any messages you'd like us to deliver, please PM or post them by Friday at midnight.

Thanks,
Sarah
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

Kuala76

Hey guys! Just pass on our well wishes please keep us posted.  Thanks!   :thumb: :thumb:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Garywc

if he asks about his bike i checked it out before i dropped it off and it didn't look too bad to fix

but either way tell him Gary and Mari hope for the best for him and will see him soon

thanks
CCS/ASRA #77
AMA #776
http://www.eastcoastsupertwins.com
Monmouth Cycles,Woodcraft, bel-ray,AXO

ZXYBCH

Oh, sweet, very good to know - like a lot of people, that might indeed be a question high on his mind...  :thumb:
CCS#872

TheHiriser

That is good news about the bike. 

I was also thinking about asking one of the many photographers we know if they had a great pic of him racing, turning it into a card and having everyone at Summit Point, 2 weekends from now, who want to, sign it and have it sent or brought to him.

Just another idea I suppose.

Simon

Tell him the MARRC Crew's pulling for him...he rides a bike at one of the events we work, he's automatically one of us.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

SVbadguy

Quote from: TheHiriser on August 30, 2007, 07:31:23 PM
That is good news about the bike. 

I was also thinking about asking one of the many photographers we know if they had a great pic of him racing, turning it into a card and having everyone at Summit Point, 2 weekends from now, who want to, sign it and have it sent or brought to him.

Just another idea I suppose.

GUZZ has a picture of the instant his front tire washed out.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

Josh Shriver 07

Hey its me Josh Tell him that I am gald that he is alright and doing good from what I had heard. Best wishes to him and his team mates and my dad also is glad about because he has been wondering how he was getting along since he was on turn one watching the race.

GOD BLESS

ZXYBCH

Quote from: SVbadguy on August 30, 2007, 10:50:17 PM
GUZZ has a picture of the instant his front tire washed out.
Yeah, I think it would NOT be cool to give him a memento of a BAD day; it would be much nicer to have one of him riding strong and proud....ymmv.....
CCS#872

Guzz

Quote from: ZXYBCH on August 31, 2007, 09:59:28 AM
Yeah, I think it would NOT be cool to give him a memento of a BAD day; it would be much nicer to have one of him riding strong and proud....ymmv.....

LOL...TRAVIS! I doubt he even remembers that crash so that picture will be sealed in the archives and never shown unless either he, CCS or a M.A.R.R.C representative asks for it. :)

As for pics of him racing.....oh yeah. I got those aplenty from the entire season. If you want to go that direction I am more than willing to give you all you want.

He doesn't know me, but I was right there directly behind Sarah when it all happened, so this has hit home for me a little to. So tell him I said "Get Well Soon" too if you think about it :)
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

Quote from: Guzz on August 31, 2007, 10:50:20 AM
He doesn't know me, but I was right there directly behind Sarah when it all happened, so this has hit home for me a little to. So tell him I said "Get Well Soon" too if you think about it :)

Honestly it has hit home for me as well.  I can't quite put my finger on why this particular incident has done so but it has.  I've been directly involved in a couple of LZ's and I've seen some pretty bad stuff.

It might be because I was able to see everything from the tower, the ambulance crew working and then the whole helicopter ordeal as well.  Normally while in Control you don't see all of that.  Shenny being so small I was able to stand outside with two radios monitoring both of our channels and still maintain proper radio contact watching the events unfold.  On Main you are pretty much stuck to the base radio.

We will pass on all well wishes.

catman

DAYM- I have been away awhile - since my mistake of using SPEEDWERKS for my superbike this spring(lost the season) won't happen again- so I heard this while away from the sport temporarily(so to speak), but I gotta say running against him a couple years ago in lightweight classes @ summit point, I remember looking at the bashed appearing/junkyard ensemble of an  sv, the cheap rail trailor and the compact american oldy that got him there from his crib in Atlantic city,NJ, I was somewhat surprised with his modesty and 6 1st place plaques for the weekend- as i looked in later he he had done the same every weekend he raced that year and beyond- SAY HI TO JOHN CATMAN from North Jersey - I appreciate all the prayers for a world class club racing cherry picker that i, and noone that has competed against him,  could  be anything but appreciative of for his ability , modesty,competency! I and he kept up some emailing while he spent his winter in California, last year , I have been elsewhere waiting to have my sv suspended with  pertinent info mixed with promised competency  by ken@superbikeitalia.com and K3