News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

DOG FIGHTING SOCIATY

Started by resurection, August 28, 2007, 07:22:26 PM

Jeff

Quote from: Marsolais on August 29, 2007, 05:34:40 PM
Fighting on the internet is like competing in the spacial Olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard!

Spacial olympics?  Do people have to compete a certain distance from each other?

Just a kind word of advice...  Doesn't matter how funny you think that line is, somebody WILL take offense to it, so I would strongly advise you (and everyone else) not to use it in the future.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

racerhall

i see you guys talking about 50k cars and trucks, now your talking my language, who needs one
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

Marsolais

Quote from: proechel539 on August 30, 2007, 12:32:54 AM
Marsolais I may have to agree with Mongo that you may be an attention whore. You're one of those guys who has something to say on every subject. So the guy mispelled something! Big F U C K I N G deal who gives a rats ass!

Hey man it's a forum posting is what you do. And as fare as I can tell I have only posted in about 7 differant threads and I have started 7 threads of my own. SO if that being an attention whore then you are right there with me. As a matter of fact you are way ahead of me Mr 81 post in about the same amount of threads. Good one TOOL! :jerkoff:

And it's MISSPELLED not MISPELLED! Spell check is right next to the preview button just to let you know.

Sobottka

Quote from: Marsolais on August 29, 2007, 08:17:15 PM
Ya those BFRD's (big fake rubber dick) really like to act up sometimes.
i was ganna ask... but i decided i really dont wanna know
Lithium Motorsports
Suspension Solutions
http://www.facebook.com/team.chouffe

Jeff

Since Spell-Check can't fix stupid, I've taken the liberty of highlighting the inordinate amount of errors in your flaming post.

Quote from: Marsolais on August 30, 2007, 12:18:23 PM
Hey man it's a forum, posting is what you do. And aAs fare far as I can tell I have only posted in about 7 differant different threads, and I have started 7 threads of my own. SO, if that is being an attention whore, then you are right there with me. As a matter of fact, you are way ahead of me Mr 81 post in about the same amount of threads. Good one TOOL! :jerkoff:

And it's MISSPELLED not MISPELLED! Spell check is right next to the preview button just to let you know.

Practice what you preach...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Marsolais

Quote from: sobottka on August 30, 2007, 02:35:48 PM
i was ganna ask... but i decided i really dont wanna know

You'd be surprised what female soldiers will bring with them for a 14 day field problem. :lmao:

Marsolais

Quote from: Jeff on August 30, 2007, 05:04:21 PM
Since Spell-Check can't fix stupid, I've taken the liberty of highlighting the inordinate amount of errors in your flaming post.

Practice what you preach...

I know my grammar sucks. I was just busten the guys nuts. I'm not flaming, but if that is how it comes off then that is my bad. Sorry to those that thought I was being an ass.