News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

DOG FIGHTING SOCIATY

Started by resurection, August 28, 2007, 07:22:26 PM

Jeff

Okay, I have a bit of a tough time understanding the point here.

You say this thread isn't about dog fighting, but it's titled "Dog Fighting".  People have been dog/cock/people fighting since the beginning of time.  This isn't something that modern society invented.  People of all races/societal/income levels have done it and will do it.  Don't believe me? Go to a country where cock fighting is popular (head to Puerto Rico) and see how many ultra-rich people are doing it.  Not many...

Some people enjoy materialism, so they can and do buy expensive vehicles.  That's their choice.  Should they bitch about the price of gas?  Why not?!?! I haven't seen the price of vehicles more than double in the last 5 years, but have seen gas more than double.  It's not about the price, it's about feeling like you're getting ripped off.  Me?  I don't bitch about it because bitching won't do any good.

Is this a monster that WE create?  Indeed it is...  It's a monster created by marketing.  Afterall, you're not a man unless you're driving a BMW right?  That's what the TV tells us!

As for spell-checking, there's a BUTTON to help anyone here.  If you're challenged, click the button or get used to people complaining about it.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Marsolais

Quote from: tomholiday on August 29, 2007, 10:15:38 AM
OMG, this is starting to look like the WERA BBS :)

@ Marsolais. If you want to criticize grammar, best check your own as well. Sentences shouldn't start with "And". It's "their", not "there" when referring to a proper noun. If you "know" something, but are referring to it in the past tense it's "knew", not "new". I could go on and on. Blah blah, whatever.

Thanks man. I think next time I won't post after a 12.5 hour mid shift.

And resurrection oh wait...... Resurrection (see I'm learning) I didn't mean to be a jerk. Like I said trolling is fine it adds life to the forum. But your post are very hard to read.

resurection

Thanks guys I will try to keep an eye on my grammar and spelling .
It seems the spell check doesn't catch all of my mistakes.

I find it very hard to express my self with the key board and making a point is hard to do .I get frustrated and that makes it harder.

tzracer

Generally I haven't done much trolling on the website. Too much like shooting fish in a barrel. Perhaps I should have added a :)

First rule I learned when using bulletin boards, newsgroups, etc. was to take nothing personally.

Flame to live, live to flame! Do a search on DoD and rec.motorcycles. When I was in college I spent considerable time on rec.motorcycles, makes the WERA board seem like pre-school.
Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

resurection

Maybe I'm to thin skinned ,but it seems people are alot bigger and tougher when their on the other side of the country and fighting with a keyboard.

GSXR RACER MIKE

Quote from: resurrection on August 29, 2007, 04:58:56 PM
Maybe I'm to thin skinned ,but it seems people are alot bigger and tougher when their on the other side of the country and fighting with a keyboard.

Some people call that having a large 'E-Penis'.

(or 'electronic penis' since it's anonymous over the internet)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Marsolais

Fighting on the internet is like competing in the spacial Olympics. Even if you win you are still a retard!

sryan296

My wife has an electronic penis. Damn thing sure does buzz alot

Marsolais

Quote from: sryan296 on August 29, 2007, 07:35:27 PM
My wife has an electronic penis. Damn thing sure does buzz alot
Ya those BFRD's (big fake rubber dick) really like to act up sometimes.

resurection

Well I guess making my point understandable doesn't seem to matter!

Marsolais

Quote from: resurrection on August 29, 2007, 09:36:08 PM
Well I guess making my point understandable doesn't seem to matter!

Your point was made. Now it's time to thread jack!

proechel539

Marsolais I may have to agree with Mongo that you may be an attention whore. You're one of those guys who has something to say on every subject. So the guy mispelled something! Big F U C K I N G deal who gives a rats ass!
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net