News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Miss Teen USA - South Carolina

Started by Burt Munro, August 27, 2007, 05:54:29 PM

Marsolais

Fourth dam it. That means she beat 47 other teens. That is if there was a teen for Washington DC. Come on WTF!

dylanfan53

Could be worse...she could be dumb AND ugly.  :rollseyes:
Don Cook
CCS #53

stickboy274

As a native South Carolinian, I am not feeling very proud of my state at this moment
Stickboy Racing 803-413-0721
Bridgestone/Dunlop Tire Rep.
www.stickboyracing.com
FB: Stickboy Racing

TheHiriser

Quote from: dylanfan53 on August 27, 2007, 09:33:44 PM

For me dumb = ugly.

I like challenges.  Wouldn't be much fun being able to win EVERY argument.

Marsolais

Quote from: dylanfan53 on August 27, 2007, 09:33:44 PM

NO that would be better. This way no guy would want to do her and she wouldn't tarnish the rest of the USASIAAFRICA!

funsizeracing

Quote from: LilJayRR on August 27, 2007, 07:14:54 PM
I volunteer for the vasectomy and will take one for the team on this one!  :biggrin:

Would you like to borrow some of my duc tape??? 

Wait, someone gave me a smite since the duc tape post, who the hell smites me for that??? She's an idiot! :preachon: WTF does Iraq and South Africa have to do with American citizens locating the United States on a map???   The reason they can't locate it is because they have idiots like her for role models!!!   Ok, I'm done.  Sorry but pretty girls with tiny brains.....gggrrrr......

**Edit** And someone gave me another one! :thumb:  Whoever you are, trust me, you are putting waaayy to much effort into not liking me.
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

LilJayRR

Quote from: funsizeracing on August 27, 2007, 10:25:46 PM
Would you like to borrow some of my duc tape??? 

Hell yeah! I can always use more duc tape. If you have some zip ties I could use them too.. You know they say if you cant fix it with duc tap/zip ties, your not using enough..  :biggrin:

Jason Gibbens
Expert #62 Mid-Atlantic
2007 GTU Team Challenge Champions!
2009 ZX6R RnR Cycles, Repsol, Dunlop, Woodcraft

funsizeracing

Quote from: LilJayRR on August 28, 2007, 09:19:37 AM
Hell yeah! I can always use more duc tape. If you have some zip ties I could use them too.. You know they say if you cant fix it with duc tap/zip ties, your not using enough..  :biggrin:

LOL! :lmao:
Becka
CMRA EX #126
TipToes and TonkaTrucks Mini Endurance #75
CCS EX #126
www.caferacerinc.com
R&R Tool & Die Co.
www.ducatiomaha.com

Jack_Brock

She was on the Morning show and said it was like an out of body experience :biggrin:
She did a fair job at laughing at herself and seemed a little brighter than what the contest video showed.

Becca-I added an applaud to help your rating.  I've only got a few smites, and it seems like Probst is on everytime one shows up :biggrin:
www.caferacerinc.com
GP Expert #914

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

ZXYBCH

Quote from: Jack_Brock on August 28, 2007, 10:17:22 AM
Becca-I added an applaud to help your rating.  I've only got a few smites, and it seems like Probst is on everytime one shows up :biggrin:
Becca, I added one cuz yer a chick on a bike! Someday, I'll get on a track.....
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

George_Linhart

Quote from: Jack_Brock on August 28, 2007, 10:17:22 AM

Wow - you too?  I noticed the exact same trend on my karma points but thought I was being paranoid.

George