Main Menu

Super Dave Rosno is a fattie!

Started by spyderchick, August 27, 2007, 02:42:07 PM

truckstop

If it's made with gluten-free graham crackers?  :biggrin:

spyderchick

Quote from: truckstop on August 31, 2007, 02:46:43 PM
If it's made with gluten-free graham crackers?  :biggrin:

I think if you make SD gluten free puddin' pie, he will be indebted to you forever.  :biggrin:

Just tell him you do not need to see the bubble gum trick, thank you very much!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Super Dave

Quote from: spyderchick on August 31, 2007, 10:06:12 AM
Another FYI, they have these awesome chocolate cherry cookies at the State Street outpost. Gluten free, made with rice flour.
Remember, you can still have pudding, just no pie...

You're assuming that I like cherries...  :P
Super Dave

Super Dave

Quote from: spyderchick on August 31, 2007, 06:16:02 PM
I think if you make SD gluten free puddin' pie, he will be indebted to you forever.  :biggrin:

Just tell him you do not need to see the bubble gum trick, thank you very much!

Hey, stop messing with my gum tricks!

What I'll struggle with missing out on is cheesecake. 
Super Dave

spyderchick

I'll find you a gluten free cheesecake recipe. Should'nt be a big deal. Real cheesecake shouldn't have flour in the filling, so it would be coming up with a suitable crust.  :thumb:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

dylanfan53

Umm...can I have some too?  If you're giving out free cheesecake I feel a gluten allergy coming on.   :biggrin:

Don Cook
CCS #53

Super Dave

Quote from: spyderchick on September 01, 2007, 12:14:41 PM
I'll find you a gluten free cheesecake recipe. Should'nt be a big deal. Real cheesecake shouldn't have flour in the filling, so it would be coming up with a suitable crust.  :thumb:

Right, but that doesn't deal with the cream cheese.  My yeast allergy leaves me affected by cheese, sour cream, anything that has vinegar component (catsup, mustard, BBQ sauce, Worshteshire sauce), alcohol, mayonayse, salad dressings, and some other stuff.  It's even in my best interest to stay away from peanuts and eating the skins of fruits because they can get molds/bacteria/yeast that can affect me.

Yesterday, I had some stereo hearing actually come back in my right ear.  I had been feeling a little strange lately, and I guess this is making sense in that my diet is allowing my body to recover a bit from all of this.

Honestly, this isn't so hard on me.  Harder on anyone that wants to go out to eat with me...LOL!  Only so many options for places that allow me options

Super Dave

Ducmarc

how 'bout key lime pie unless condensed milk is on the list.I guess you could use some kind of soy milk also.

Super Dave

LOL!  I'm actuallly quite happy with a good Nebraska steak.
Super Dave

spyderchick

I notice you didn't say "Omaha Steak". :biggrin:

Now school the public, brotha! :preachon:

Outpost has the best tenderloin. Better than restaurants. No lie. I think it gave Ed Key an orgasm.

The only other time I saw Ed look like that was when he was daydreaming about Ti and CF getting married and having little unobtaniums.   :lmao:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

Super Dave

I lived one mile from Omaha Steaks International for most of my life.  Never had an Omaha Steak until I left and I was offered one here.

Schwartz in St Anna's rocks.   :biggrin:

I'm having Chuck Eye tonight!  From Dave's... :ahhh:
Super Dave

Scotty Ryan

Does this mean u have to turn in your Long John's pirate hat?
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??