Summit Shenandoah Turn 1 Crash Sunday AM Practice

Started by RC423, August 27, 2007, 08:47:01 AM

Dutch110

Thanks for keeping us up to date Ben. Been thinking about the Crazy Russian ever since I heard about this. It's good to hear he is heading home.

Vadim

Hello everyone!  Sorry it took so long to get my slow azz to a PC with internet!
But either way, I don't have enough words to thank everyone who went out of their way to help me and my family through this.  The experience has been as humbling as it has been painful! ;)

catman

HEY VADIM -I am so glad you are ok - some of my computor challenged buddies especially Paul Harris EX #39 have been questioning me of your situation, thanks to this site i have been able to change the news to  a better condition and it made so MANY FOLKS very Happy- Your Following  IS Gigantic whether you were aware on not- Whatever you do in the future, your competition should be warned- I am so happy your better-John

Vadim

So I was wondering, does anybody have any pictures/video from Shenandoah T1 from last weekend?  Mike & Sarah hooked me up with a pic from Guzz - pretty nice shot!  I think you can actually see my front plowing across the asphalt on it, right before I went KaBoom!  So, if anybody's got any images they wouldn't mind sharing, please send em over to vad776 at hotmail.com - I'm just trying to approach this as a riddle and trying to get all the info about my crash that I can.
THANKS!

TheHiriser

Great to see you posting up Vadim.  It was great news to hear you were heading home from the hospital.  Keep us up to date on your progress.  Tell your wife and mom I said hello.

Hollywood

Vadim, it's good  to hear from you. Bobby was giving me some updates about you when he could. I'm glad you are up and about and feeling good enough to post up about what happened.

Best of luck to you and my wife and I wish you a speedy recovery.
ASRA/CCS EX#20  
www.rpmmotorsportsracing.com

Guzz

Vadim.....I don't have any other shots of you from that crash, but I have several good shots of you throughout the season. Send me your e-mail adress and I will put them together in the next few weeks and get them to you. Great to see you posting!
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org