Getting Married Today (wish me luck)!!!!

Started by NightHeat, August 25, 2007, 09:33:12 AM

NightHeat

Wow what can I say, I'm actually lost for words.  I'm excited yet about as nervous as when the "1" board goes up at the start of a race, wondering what kind of a start can i get.   :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

I know my lovely new wife is going to be looking absolutley stunning as she's walking down the isle. During the ceremoney I have to perform two songs with my guitar, one song i wrote and one by eric clapton (wonderful tonight).  I've performed in front of people before but not as many that is going to be here today and especially not under these conditions.  I sure hope I don't screw it up for her!!!
My wife to be is honestly my best friend. our relationship is awesome, nothing in the world compares.  Did i mention she loves motorcycles and motorcycle racing. She has her own GSXR so its the coolest thing to be able to go riding with your best buddy.  Well i feel a little calmer now since i've been typing this little topic.

So everyone wish me luck today and say a little prayer that everything will go smooth for us.  :kissy:

Thanks everyone, see you all at Summit Point on the 8th.
Les

keebler

Congrats...Just remember, this isn't a sprint.  It's the longest team challenge you'll ever be apart of.  Pit in often and most importantly, have fun.

Again congrats and don't over do it on the honeymoon.  The 8th and 9th is right around the corner...lol