Anyone know how to???

Started by keebler, August 22, 2007, 06:53:35 PM

keebler

Anyone know how to get ahold of the Mid-Atlantic Region Bridgestone man?  I want to make sure they have tires available or at least put an order in.

Or, does anyone know of a place that I can order them for the same prices I can get them at the track?

I'll be at Summit Main on the 8th and 9th...

Thanks for any insight or help...

Burt Munro

Try stickboyracing.com

From his schedule it looks like he's covering WERA races for the rest of the season.

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

hood616

I think you can reach them at 410-437-6611
Mize Motors Inc.
POC: Quentin
theqman23@aol.com

Hollywood

Quentin IS the Summit Point guy to know for tires. He'll be there on the Main and Shenandoah dates with stock. Call him to secure sizes for your weekend. He usually shows up the day before.
ASRA/CCS EX#20  
www.rpmmotorsportsracing.com

Kuala76

Hey Jason!!! You running Shenny this weekend???
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

proechel539

Hood gave you the rite info I'll see you in Sept.

Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

keebler

Thanks to everyone who responded.  I should have gotten his information last time but was a little otherwise pre-occupied.  Again, thanks.

Kumi, unfortunately I will not.  I get the pleasure of playing in the field with my unit one last time before separate.  However; I will be at Main on the 8th and 9th.  So if you are there I will try to find you.  No, not at your corner...lol  I'll look for ya in the pits.

Hey Darrell...Are ya getting antsy about heading Georgia?  I'm leave Jersey at the end of September and I know I'm getting anxious.  Are you going to be at Main?  If so, I'll see ya there.  If not, I'll catch up with ya later.

hood616

keebler

Hey Brian, now we are called the USAF EC...Still the same job just a different name.  Will you be at Main?

hood616

I made it through this weekend, so I will be back in 2 weeks!

keebler

Cool Brother, see you there...See all of ya there who are coming...