News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Awww.........

Started by EX#996, August 14, 2007, 07:36:19 PM

EX#996

Everyone knows we have a lot of deer around here, but these two were so cute, I had to take a picture.

Dawn   :thumb:
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Must be nice when supper walks to your door. :biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

Paul and Dawn Buxton

Jeff

I have pretty much a zoo of animals in my back yard.  A couple of bunnies who get along with birds well enough to get coated with bird seed while eating what's on the ground below the feeder, a really cool ground hog who cracks me up every time I see him, and a shit ton of turkeys.

I hadn't seen the turkeys in a long time, and this morning I was ironing (oh shit, err, I mean, I made my wife get me coffee, breakfast and do my ironing too!  freaking woman) and looked out the window and saw 3 turkeys.  2 small ones and a MONSTER.  The big one was absolutely massive.  It was stretched out and pecking the thistle bag to get thistle out of it. 

Very cool... 

All of this is VERY close to my back door.  I'm just waiting for something to come strolling in through the doggie flap.  That'll be a fun one...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

That's neat to see, Jeff, in an urban environment....   :thumb:

Yesterday we had the normal 6 deer under the apple trees and the mamma turkeys with their little ones (a total of 17).  This morning I tried getting a picture of the bucks, but it's hard to do shooting into the sun.  Here's one just before sunrise.

Dawn 
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Will be up next weekend Dawn with this.....:biggrin:

Hope your neighbours dont mind.:biggrin:
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Kuala76

A link that I felt just had to go in a thread titled "Awww...."

http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

Enjoy...  :thumb:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Dawn

You don't need that Rob, they're only about 100' from the house. 

:)

RCR_531

We have been over ran by Foxes. I live a small town and ever where you go there is a baby fox out playing.
Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

dylanfan53

Quote from: RCR_531 on August 16, 2007, 05:52:15 PM
We have been over ran by Foxes. I live a small town and ever where you go there is a baby fox out playing.
You don't need a .50 cal for those.  A .22 will work fine, especially if they'r babies.

Don Cook
CCS #53