give some updates on the Barber races!

Started by MELK-MAN, August 11, 2007, 04:48:15 PM

MELK-MAN

truck and trailer troubles, work issues, etc. and i didn't make it to Barber for the first time in some years. How is everyone doing? whats the weather like? Hot or really hot??
2012 FL region & 2014 South East overall champion
Pro Flow Tech Performance Fuel Injector Service
MICHELIN, EBC, Silkolene, JenningsGP, Engine Ice

spyderchick

Really f-ing hot. Don't know how anyone is doing, just was checking with Rhiannon to see how the bike was running. I know that Hayes was running second is some race, but not sure which one. Yeah, I know, I'm tons of help.  :rollseyes: :biggrin:
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

racerhall

its really hot , 102 and just left the track
i only ran 2 races today and got a second and a first, wood won and jenson and west pulled off and i got second, taylor knapp won one, jenson and ben tomson had a good battle but jenson won with andy feur in third
Midwest ccs #69
asra #69
ama #66
www.schaumburgaudi.com

fatboy122

My truck read 104 at 3pm. Yeah its real friggin HOT!! Dwire is in the 33's after never seeing the place before this weekend! He's haulin butt for sure!! Oh and its really HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive never rode in temps like this before and not sure if i ever want to again :whine:

Court Jester

Sounds like a hot one.
Congrats on the strong finishes to all.
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

proechel539

Sounds like a typical summer day at Willow Springs. Only exception is I'm sure Barber is a lot more humid. Good luck to all of you.
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

zeroice

What a fun time!!!! Hot but fun!!!

PJ jacobson put on a good show in the sunday 125 usgpru, he came in 1st. Nobi came in 2nd and some young american-asian kid named benny finished 3rd. Not sure who finished 4th. Melissa, Josh Hayes gf came in an impressive 5th.

In one of the sunday ASRA races, I think race 4? Jeff Wood highsided. But in the following races he beat Jensen.

Wish I could report better....
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

rdavidharris

We had a great time although it was very very hot.  My thermometer in the pits showed 120 degress in the direct sun.  150 degrees on the track surface.  UGH.

We would like to vend at more CCS races in the future.  If there are any needs for VP fuel at other CCS events, we need to know where/when.

Thanks to all of the racers for making out trip a good one.

Dave Harris
Race Gas Atlanta