News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Its awful quiet!

Started by Simon, August 08, 2007, 01:55:39 PM

TheHiriser

We could also talk about how someone has emailed the MARRC cornerworker sign up deal about 10 days ago and hasn't gotten a response back.

Simon

Quote from: TheHiriser on August 08, 2007, 08:21:31 PM
We could also talk about how someone has emailed the MARRC cornerworker sign up deal about 10 days ago and hasn't gotten a response back.
Ooh, thats not good...I wonder if there's still a problem with the alias's on our website?
Where they signing up for last weekend or the next weekend?
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

I had a gentleman from the Midwest Safety Crew contact me directly about working the upcoming Shenny weekend.  He fired off an email as I said 10 days ago to cornerworker sign up and one a few days later to another person.  Neither were answered up until yesterday.  I think Roger has taken care of it though.  Thanks Roger by the way.  I don't know where the breakdown has occurred but I guess I'll have to find out and help in any way I can to get it fixed.

Kuala76

Quote from: TheHiriser on August 09, 2007, 08:09:07 AM
I don't know where the breakdown has occurred

A break down in communications with MARRC....no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:  I'm SHOCKED!!!
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

Kuala76

<<thread jack for a second>>  Who's giving me bad karma  :finger:  - now I deserve it -  :finger:
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

Quote from: Kuala76 on August 09, 2007, 09:50:54 AM
A break down in communications with MARRC....no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :rollseyes:  I'm SHOCKED!!!

Apparently some people lurk on the board as the emailing issue was dealt with about an hour after I posted.

TheHiriser

Quote from: Kuala76 on August 09, 2007, 10:51:36 AM
<<thread jack for a second>>  Who's giving me bad karma  :finger:  - now I deserve it -  :finger:

http://www.ccsforum.com/index.php/topic,15119.0.html

I don't know if you've ever read this but I found it quite comical.

Kuala76

Yeah I've read it  ::).  You know me, just had to "voice" my opinion of my "bad karma" rating  :biggrin:
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

Simon

There...I just gave you a  :thumb: to counteract whoever gave you the thumb down
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

Simon

Quote from: TheHiriser on August 09, 2007, 03:25:22 PM
Apparently some people lurk on the board as the emailing issue was dealt with about an hour after I posted.
Thats interesting...you'll have to explain to me sometime what the "issue" was!
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
www.marrc.org

TheHiriser

My bad on the Ben Thompson well wishes although he did crash but didn't seem hurt.  Best wishes for David Weber and hope he wasn't injured all that bad.  Looked liked he might have taken a decent shot to the groin area.  Re-watched it last night in super slow mo to try and figure out how he was hurt.