Nebody in the Des Moines, Iowa area going to Hallett????

Started by racrx451, August 07, 2007, 08:13:00 PM

racrx451

hey everyone.. I was wondering if anybody from the Iowa area is going to Hallett.  I don't really want to go by myself because.. A: cost and B: how am I going to get home if I have a "C word"?  I don't have a problem driving.  I have a 6x12 trailer with room for one more or a Tahoe to pull whatever.  I wanted to spread the word now just in case I have to go alone but won't know if Im going alone till Friday.  Thanx.

'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

red900

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

racrx451

Quote from: red900 on August 07, 2007, 08:52:49 PM
Save your energy for Daytona....  Yur drivin...

haha.. ive made that trip a time or 3... it won't be a problem.  now that Iowa Speedway was cancelled... Daytona is ON!  We will have to talk soon about that too. 
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

gpz11

Good, when you're passing through Chi town, stop and pick me up. I've already got a room about 20 minutes from the track.

Going to Hastings?

racrx451

Quote from: gpz11 on August 08, 2007, 01:01:36 PM
Good, when you're passing through Chi town, stop and pick me up. I've already got a room about 20 minutes from the track.

Going to Hastings?

Yes, I will be at Hastings.. I haven't missed a round yet... as for Daytona, sounds like I may need a 48' trailer for everyone that wants to go.  I will get back to you Chuck.
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

gpz11

Well, I've got my 6'x14' and I have access to a 7'x16' if needed. I've got one buddy going to help out too. I'll be missing the Hallett round (Family Stuff) but going to Hastings.

racrx451

Quote from: gpz11 on August 08, 2007, 06:28:04 PM
Well, I've got my 6'x14' and I have access to a 7'x16' if needed. I've got one buddy going to help out too.

we will talk about it at Hastings.  I need to talk to Dustin about some things.  It would be nice to get as many as possible to cut costs.  YOu going to Hallett????
'08 Ducati 848

CCS/ASRA #451

gpz11

Naw, I'm going to be missing Hallett. I gotta go the Ceder Point with my Wife's family.

red900

We can roll the motorhome, holds two inside the garage and can haul a 16' trailer with 4 bikes at about 7mpg.....  So gas would be pricey, but with the right amount of people might justify... 

Lets start thinking about it...

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

wolf44

i'm in for that :thumb:
we'll talk at hallett (minus chuck), have some burgers and beer and see if we can't start getting things moving :thumb:
look me up am 414 on an red sv
Quote from: benprobst on July 28, 2008, 11:24:05 PM
Huh, guess I was wrong,
CCS GP EX#5
2008 Sponsors
MotoVelocity www.motovelocity.net
Mills Quarter Horses www.millsquarterhorses.com
St. Louis Staffing www.stlouis-staffing.com
Ducati Omaha www.ducatiomaha.com

gpz11

Oh fine, don't include me!

At least keep me in the loop.

Quote from: wolf44 on August 09, 2007, 09:10:04 AM
i'm in for that :thumb:
we'll talk at hallett (minus chuck), have some burgers and beer and see if we can't start getting things moving :thumb:
look me up am 414 on an red sv

Cyklracer

Let me in on that Daytona bandwagon!  Have the grand daddy 8x20 that will be departing Mid America on the 14th and rolling towards Daytona from Marion (Cedar Rapids) sometime that week!

I won't be at Hallet (that C word resulted in a BC - broken collarbone), but will definitely be back in action by October and looking forward to MAM and Daytona.  Look for the big white crew cab silverado and bigass white trailer - and the Kawi ZX6R with crash proofed (already crashed :thumb:) bodywork.