News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

La Passage B-Day Party for Tez

Started by ice, February 13, 2003, 03:10:32 PM

ice

Today is Tez's B-day and we will be partying tonight at...... you guessed it....... La Passage on Rush st. Downtown Chicago.

Anyone within driving distance should get on the road, because you won't want to miss this one!!

Oh yeah........don't forget to wear some real shoes.  They won't allow sneakers (duct tape or not) or boots (Timberlands)....if you are desperate, Aldo is just around the corner..

DanO966

QuoteAldo is just around the corner..
That's too funny....YES THEY(aldo) ARE!!

SHit I just saw this now....Happy birthday TEZ
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Dawn

Hey Dan:

Did you know that you were in the Slider Photo Calendar?  Just check out November, they have this picture...

Which was shortly before this one....

Which I was happy to see in the end...

I was there that day.  I was glad to see you were ok.

Dawn   :)

DanO966

Yeah I have the whole crash frame by frame.  It was classic.  
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

Dawn

QuoteYeah I have the whole crash frame by frame.  It was classic.  

My husband was disappointed that Jack didn't capture his crash in the carosel at RA.  But after watching so many races and seeing so many "crashing sucks" pictures - I'm thinking that it is a good thing that I don't have any photographs.  

As long as he comes back in one piece, I am ok with it.  

Dawn   :)

OmniGLH

LOL @ Dawn...

Here's my favorite from the series...

Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

OmniGLH

QuoteToday is Tez's B-day and we will be partying tonight at...... you guessed it....... La Passage on Rush st. Downtown Chicago.

Anyone within driving distance should get on the road, because you won't want to miss this one!!

Oh yeah........don't forget to wear some real shoes.  They won't allow sneakers (duct tape or not) or boots (Timberlands)....if you are desperate, Aldo is just around the corner..

DAMN... just saw this one too.  Oh well, I wouldn't have made it anyways since I was working until 5am.

Happy belated B-Day Tez!

..and I'll 3rd the vote for Aldo - LOL...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

Chef

QuoteHappy belated B-Day Tez!

Happy Belated Big Boogie !!!!

sorry i couldnt make it....
and THANKS for EVERYTHING !!!

Ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.