Is May 17-18 date for Vegas correct?

Started by team-excalibur, February 13, 2003, 02:51:12 PM

team-excalibur

duc995@aol.com

racesbikes

CCS website shows 17th & 18th.

Can anyone confirm?

TrophyGal

Moving this to the top so it will get an answer by someone at CCS.

racesbikes

Come on.....is this that difficult of a question to answer....yes/no, flip a coin, do something.

(tap, tap) Hello, is this thing on?

;D

f1fty0n3

Yah, anyone, anyone?  This one is pretty important for me to know since I have to plan a getaway between these two dates.

duc995@aol.com

dryheat

There is also a discrepancy between the August Las Vegas dates.

The Southwest daily schedule (Firebird Mar 15-16 daily race schedule) has Aug 1,2,3. But the website has Aug. 30-31 as the race weekend. http://www.formulausa.com/schedule.asp

??? ??? ??? ???

Can someone help? Just as f1fty0n3 stated, I have things scheduled as well and it's really screwing me up not knowing which schedule is correct. Can someone from CCS give a final word on this? I'd appreciate it.

Litespeed

Hey Matt,

Are you going to be racing at Firebird?  I'm debating on whether to bring the RC51 out of retirement or not and figure I would have a chance of holding you off since it's my home track and everything.  Otherwise I will just play with my 125's for the weekend.

f1fty0n3

Definately!  Who do you think I am pitting with ;D  Just make sure you get a spot as far away from you know who as you can  :-X

Is there a Friday practice that weekend?

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteDefinately!  Who do you think I am pitting with ;D  Just make sure you get a spot as far away from you know who as you can  :-X

Is there a Friday practice that weekend?

Who's "you know who"??

Should I be offended??  ;D

Is there Friday Practice??  I am getting to the track Friday night so that I can find a spot in the morning for the Toyhauler from Hell.  Friday Practice would be good.  Then I can set up before I go to sleep.

Litespeed

I don't know of any Friday practice at this time but I am planning to go reserve my spot in line right after work Friday.  Speaking of Toy Haulers, I think we are going to bring a 36 footer for this trip  ;D.  And Matt, we will likely be pitting with "you know who" so it's your decision whether to pit with us or not.

Decreasing_Dave

36 FOOTER!!

You've obviously been hangin' with the Pacific guys too much.  They had everything short of factory transporters.  I thought that 24 footers like mine and Dusty's were overkill.  Geeez. ;D

MZGirl

Holy cow, is it going to be that busy that weekend?  By "reserving a spot in line" do you mean camping there at the gate that night (or parking a vehicle)?  Do they allow such a thing without the threat of getting towed?

Great, not the things a nervous newbie needs to hear.  From what it sounds like, I guess we should try to get there as soon as possible.  Sure wish there was Friday practice though...I could use the time on the track to figure it out  :-/

Decreasing_Dave

Noooo,  There will be Plentyyy of space.  Stay home and rest.  Everbody races better on a good nights sleep on there own comfy bed.

Tell you what...I'll go to the track on Friday and reserve a spot for everyone else that's racing.  

I'm a Federal Agent, you can trust me.  ;D

rick

duc995@aol.com

I have sent email to CCS (specifically Tiffan :'(y) requested clarification on Vegas dates...but no reply in over a week.

racesbikes

I just received an email from David Stetzer at LVMS....he said Clear Channel (CCS) has rented the track for May 10th & 11th.

Hope this helps.

f1fty0n3

duc995@aol.com

Thanks "racebikes"!  It's sad that CCS can't address the problems that they create! >:(