Will CCS accept this race school for my license?

Started by Doc, February 13, 2003, 11:35:24 AM

Doc

I am going to do the Team Chicago race school at Grattan in the early part of April.  It is accepted by WERA, but would CCS accept this in order for me to get my racing license?

Thanks,

Doc

Super Dave

I think, but I'm not sure.  Call 'em on that one.  If you have a WERA license, you're in...
Super Dave

duc995@aol.com

Hey Doc...don't forget to bring your snow tires! :D

Doc

QuoteHey Doc...don't forget to bring your snow tires! :D

No doubt!  I'm looking into some studded tires...otherwise I have to pull out the chains ;D

Doc

KBOlsen

Aw, Doc... just come out to Blackhawk on the 3rd... you'll have much more fun!!!!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Doc

I would like to, but there's a money issue w/ the wif.  For some reason, the $600 in suspension, $600 in trackdays, and the $600 I want to spend for rims and rubber just don't sit too well with her.  I am getting a job this summer (hopefully) to offset the cost.  

Just humor me...what's the info. (price, prep, date/time etc.) on the 3rd?

Doc

Super Dave

With your Team Chicago certificate and an enrollment soon...  about $155.  And you can bug me after that too.  School isn't over when the day is done.

Check the website.  That should help you out a bit too.

http://www.team-visionsports.com/pages/621782/index.htm
Super Dave

Doc

Thanks Dave!  I thought Kim was talking about another school...didn't realize it was yours.  That's sweet!...I'll have to see what I can afford.

Doc

Super Dave

If you're gonna race...

Just think of it like you can't afford not to... ;D

I am saying that to be funny, but I do mean it that I can help.  It's not always an easy road, but to try to do it all yourself...  I've already been there before myself, and with others.  I know the mistakes, the mind set, the set up.  
Super Dave

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?