News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Couple of class eligibility questions

Started by Kris87, July 26, 2007, 11:52:04 AM

garrettrick

Quote from: ahastings on August 08, 2007, 01:01:01 PM
I haven't been beat by a Duc yet on my Sv in regional races, but there aren't many in my region. Although with a good rider I think a 1000 Duc would be an advantage over an SV. The biggest issue for most guys is the cost though. Lightweight classes are run by many due to the lower costs. I have a SB SV and it makes 10 more hp than my SS Sv, My buddy has an SS 800 with mild SB work and it makes the same hp with more torque than my SB built SV. I hear it is easy to get close to 100 hp out of an air cooled 1000 Duc.

I havent been beat by an SV all yr in my region on my DS...hopefully ill see you at VIR next weekend! its on like donkey kong. haha

ahastings

I'll be there , just go easy on this old man.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

garrettrick

xseal

I have a pretty fast Duc, and have closed the gap to Arnie this year ... but I'm still a long ways off his SV lap times. I won't be at VIR ... but I'll put my money on Arnie v. someone else on a Duc.

backMARKr

I'm still waitin' for the $5 Probst owes me for the decals I brought him at Gateway in June...  :err:
NFC Racin',Woodcraft, Pitbull,M4, SUDCO,Bridgestone
WERA #13

ahastings

Quote from: xseal on September 19, 2007, 01:11:04 PM
I have a pretty fast Duc, and have closed the gap to Arnie this year ... but I'm still a long ways off his SV lap times. I won't be at VIR ... but I'll put my money on Arnie v. someone else on a Duc.
I don't know Max , Garrett is one of those fast youngsters from down south.
Arnie
A&M Motorsports
Mid-Atlantic VP Fuel Vendor

garrettrick

im excited for the weekend, should be good racing...i just sold my 749r so im just on the LW bike this weekend....see you soon, ill come introduce myself arnie!

benprobst

Quote from: backMARKr on September 19, 2007, 04:07:47 PM
I'm still waitin' for the $5 Probst owes me for the decals I brought him at Gateway in June...  :err:

I must have been mistaken, I did'nt know your "dont worry about it" meant "I am going to follow you around on the ccs forum and say you didnt pay me for the stickers", I thought it meant, ya know, dont worry about it.  :biggrin: Do you have paypal, id be happy to send you 5 bucks anytime.  :thumb:
BP Performance_Team Dreaded_Motul_Michelin Tires_SLU Machine_Midwest Cafe Racing_FastbyEnrico_Outlaw Kustomz_BS Design
Home of the GSXR 565

backMARKr

Quote from: benprobst on September 20, 2007, 08:00:19 PM

I must have been mistaken, I did'nt know your "dont worry about it" meant "I am going to follow you around on the ccs forum and say you didnt pay me for the stickers", I thought it meant, ya know, dont worry about it.  :biggrin: Do you have paypal, id be happy to send you 5 bucks anytime.  :thumb:

Cmon Ben...as much as you bust balls.....gotta expect a little... :biggrin:
WERA #13

Burt Munro

Quote from: backMARKr on September 20, 2007, 11:45:06 PM
Cmon Ben...as much as you bust balls.....gotta expect a little... :biggrin:

Yeah, what the guy with the pink wristband said!!

Smack him some Fear and Loathing Mark!

(Was I the the only one to recognize your avitar?)
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

backMARKr

Quote from: Burt Munro on September 20, 2007, 11:52:48 PM
Yeah, what the guy with the pink wristband said!!

Smack him some Fear and Loathing Mark!

(Was I the the only one to recognize your avitar?)

Finally...someone else who has read a book (gotta love Dr. Thompson)....and from Iowa none the less.

Rick ..now you need to teach Lonny to read!
WERA #13