News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pics from Summit Point

Started by foto1, July 18, 2007, 11:15:03 PM

foto1

Got some Sunday afternoon pics on my site.  The site is SmugMug which is a free site with no advertising.  They are posted for your enjoyment.

http://dcofoto.smugmug.com

chaplain220

Thanks for posting up the pics, some good stuff.  Site looked good as well. 

NightHeat

yeah man, great site.  You do some fine work  :thumb:

ZXYBCH

Howdy! New to Corner working, new to the forum. I took some photos and video at Summit Point this weekend (28-29 July); I have no website - anyone got any ideas what I should do with them? I'd be happy to share....sadly, I'm also new to digital photography, so I'd need to have my hand held, at least to do something with the video clips....

S.
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!

Guzz

Quote from: ZXYBCH on July 30, 2007, 08:26:34 PM
Howdy! New to Corner working, new to the forum. I took some photos and video at Summit Point this weekend (28-29 July); I have no website - anyone got any ideas what I should do with them? I'd be happy to share....sadly, I'm also new to digital photography, so I'd need to have my hand held, at least to do something with the video clips....

S.

If you are just starting out, it will probably be easiest to set up an account on Photobucket or Shutterfly. Set up a new gallery for each race weekend you shoot. Upload the pics and then share that Gallery's link with everybody.
GUZZ~

PRESIDENT- Mid-Atlantic Road Racing Club
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

Quote from: ZXYBCH on July 30, 2007, 08:26:34 PM

S.

Public Service Announcement - At no time during the taking of pictures or video was the above individual responsible for working any corner on the track.  ::)  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Great to "see" you here S.  :biggrin:
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

ZXYBCH

:thumb: Hahaha - I shoulda mentioned that.

"No one was relying on my presence for their safety at any corner while I was fiddling with the camera - I was in a strictly observatory role."

Thanks, K! :cheers:
MARRC Cornerworker @ Summit Point
Street: 2002 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Track: 2000 SV650
CCS#872

I ride motorcycles cuz Daddy never got me that pony I wanted!