New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Shenny Cornerworker role call

Started by Simon, July 17, 2007, 01:01:23 PM

Simon

I guess it's time.......who's in?
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

Despite the fact that working Shenny is NOT my fav thing to do... I'm in for Saturday!!! Unfortunately, not for Sunday  :wah: ...trip to an amusement park with Tyler is in store for Sunday!
Kumi
MARRC Corner Worker of the Year 2008
MARRC Vice President 2012
MARRC President 2013

fightinflames

Well as much fun as the shenny is to work i'm not going to make it out got to work both days, yall have fun and have a great safe weekend.

Allen

castle228

Sara and I won't be able to make it. Have fun without us!  :ass:
Chris Astle
CCS MA AM #458
MARRC Cornerworker 
www.marrc.org

fox

Simon

The word is that a bunch of racers showed up at the track this weekend, some kind of mis-communication about a schedule change. If its true I think there is going to be some really unhappy people around.
MARRC Cornerworker
CCS AM 48
Always in the gravel, one way or another!
www.marrc.org

Kuala76

I am sure you saw my response in the other thread, but I also had the 21-22 on my calendar.  Which is how I ended up commiting to the "amusement park" thing for the 29th.  I was wondering how in the world I made such an error as to commit to something ELSE on a RACE WEEKEND  :banghead:!!!  I don't think it was until I saw Roger Lyle's Motorcycle Excitement day thing scheduled for the 27th "the weekend before the CCS races" then I realized my error :(.  I am sure they changed the schedule a while ago, but it seems that there are enough people that plan around the schedule EARLY in the season, that it may have warranted some type of "announcement". 
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

Quote from: Simon on July 22, 2007, 08:11:18 PM
The word is that a bunch of racers showed up at the track this weekend, some kind of mis-communication about a schedule change. If its true I think there is going to be some really unhappy people around.

Could explain the low turnout we had today but then again Shenny doesn't bring all that many people to begin with.

Kuala76

In RRW the schedule shows CCS at Shenny on July 21-22!!! That may be the cause of some folks' confusion!
Kumi
MARRC President 2013

TheHiriser

It was supposed to be on the original date posted up in RRW and at the beginning of the year on MARRC's and CCS' website. :wtf:  I remember hearing the date change at the end of the day de-briefing from I believe Wendy.   I don't think everyone was there and as we were unwinding or tired as hell :sleeping2: as usual half of us probably weren't paying attention.  :blahblah:  I only barely caught it and later in the week remembered and looked it up.