News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

PAGING YTEK & DASIOUX

Started by monson708, February 12, 2003, 07:09:44 PM

monson708

hey i found you guys.i am delivering an engine to indy this weekend so i can drop off the trailor if you want.+ guess what,i am buying a zx6rr,its not in yet but i cant wait!how do you guys get along on here w/o swearing? i know you talk like truck drivers anyhow.i get kicked off forums all the time, i guess i need to use the >:( >:( :( :o 8) more.

ecumike

TZDeSioux

monson!!!!!  hey give me a call..  I have the money so anytime you want to drop off the trailer is cool! You still have my number? If not.. get it from wuytack.

monson708

ok,i gotta go to work.i will call tonite you bastard.

chris_chops

If your going to indy give me a call or I'll get your number from brian and buzz ya later.

Matt

monson708

yes do that,are you going to the indy show matt?

monson708

now lets talk about how bad i am going to kick your a ;D ;D in 2003 matt.i hope you bring that expensive little toy near my bike so i can put it up in a tree for you.beware,i might pull out my  "you cant out brake me"fake move on you like i did @ daytona on an unsuspecting fellow.is your back ok or does it still hurt?how about your face,does that hurt? cause its killing me. hey i just found out that wuytek is jewish,dasioux told me.the onther day jennas boy asked him for $40.00 for a field trip and he said $40.00 dollars!!! what the hell do you need $20.00 dollars for.

Protein Filled

Monson!!! Whats up? It's Edgar...

a ZX6rr, huh? Sweet. No more Aprilia? Hey, did you know Desioux keeps on saying that Aprilia RS 250's are gay? Just thought you would have an opinion on that.

Is that outbraking manuever you are going to put on Matt the same one you taught me where you look like you are having a heart attack, so the guy freaks out and backs off?  ;D

The problem with swearing on this board is that it replaces the curse words, like "bitch" and "dick"...
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

monson708

i cant believe you just told the world about my secret move.thats ok i will get even :-X :-X :-Xer.im about to drop a bomb on another forum,ill let you know.but if its true that rs 250s are gay,why can i go so much faster than dasioux?tell steve to watch out!i have been watching alot of racing on t.v.and im pretty sure i can do it.see you later  >:( :o :-X :-/ ill kick your a ;D later you mot :( >:( ;D ::) :-X :-* ::)

TZDeSioux

Quotebut if its true that rs 250s are gay,why can i go so much faster than dasioux?

Because fairies on gay bikes fly  :P

chris_chops

Jim,
It is about time you started talking some smack, NATIONAL champion.  I am pleased with your decision to go from greasy italian bikes to the jap alternative.  I may do the same but with way more hp than you, this will enable me to repass you after you outballs me in the turns.  Gordon, tez and weeden did it to me all last year.  When you can ride em like you stole em, HP is king!  Prepare for immense frustration whilst I waste you with 160hp.  My back is fine and I'm ready to roll other than having no cash.  I'm scheduled to make a couple speeches and other engagements that will rake in the cash.  My featured speeches are "How to get a #8 plate with no horsepower and an extremely heavy bike" and "Pound for pound, the best rider in the mid-west."  Sorry, Casper.  You think Bill will let me ride the superbike at RA in june?   ::)

Matt

TZDeSioux

QuoteJim,
It is about time you started talking some smack, NATIONAL champion.  I am pleased with your decision to go from greasy italian bikes to the jap alternative.  I may do the same but with way more hp than you, this will enable me to repass you after you outballs me in the turns.  Gordon, tez and weeden did it to me all last year.  When you can ride em like you stole em, HP is king!  Prepare for immense frustration whilst I waste you with 160hp.  My back is fine and I'm ready to roll other than having no cash.  I'm scheduled to make a couple speeches and other engagements that will rake in the cash.  My featured speeches are "How to get a #8 plate with no horsepower and an extremely heavy bike" and "Pound for pound, the best rider in the mid-west."  Sorry, Casper.  You think Bill will let me ride the superbike at RA in june?   ::)

Matt

Max Biaggi called me last night... .he said you guys ride like little beeyatches.  :P