NESBA trackday riders place well at CCS / ASRA Road America Races

Started by G 97, July 16, 2007, 04:17:27 PM

red900

Quote from: wolf44 on August 29, 2007, 07:16:09 PM
Did it look anything like the first one in this clip?

LOL...just bustin your balls a bit Dustin

Still finished that race, with no shield and no windscreen at road america...  Lots of water in the eyes...  and I wasnt cryin so dont go there.
Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

tstruyk

Quote from: red900 on August 31, 2007, 11:15:59 AM

Like it or not, I have met the rules and I am not cheating.  Maybe I am faster, maybe I am not.  But what is the real point of this game?

that was a good post, one i can appreciate.  It boils down to money.  the one constant battle that 99.9% of us struggle with.  I'd have made the same decision FWIW. 

but your implication that I inferred you are "cheating" in someway is off the mark (again)

I dont have to like it, but I also never said what you do/did was wrong.  Again, given the experience of some mentioned in this thread... its just not a suprise you are doing well.  you deserve every piece of wood and every contingecy credit you recieve.  and next year you'll deserve the same.  (if you are back, the only reason I say this is you were unemployed for 6months and ran 2 bikes?  I'm calling you Marshall 2.0 from now on  :biggrin:)   Hopefully I'll be back in business after the winter with a fresh motor and a head of steam to play the game with you.  things are panning out just about right to make that happen, now if only yamaha would solve this bottom end issue...

CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

khanson

Garth I still luv you  :biggrin:

Thanks again for all of  your help at Road Atlanta last weekend.  You did a great job.

Kevin
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

red900

Now if Kevin would put me on a ride for a year, maybe I could go big time...

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

superspud

I think you have to go expert and win a few races first before you can get your license.   :thumb:
CCS MW Am #778

red900

Dustin Boyd
Cyclepath Racing LLC
Midwest Race Supplier

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

superspud

Quote from: superspud on August 21, 2007, 08:03:26 PM
Garth, does that offer stand for any amatuer?   :cheers:

It would be great to get more airfence.
CCS MW Am #778

gkotlin

Dang Red900!  I post up a few times in this thread to try to help people see your point of view and suddenly, I got bad karma!  Why do you have to have to go and push everyones buttons.  I will rename you Garth 2.0.........

Greg K.
CCS MW Expert # 12
2000 SV 650 - 1989 FZR 400
Vinylsaurusrex.com - Cyclepath Racing - Safety First Racing - STT

superspud

There's no such thing as bad karma, you're just more memorable now.   :lmao:
CCS MW Am #778

gkotlin

Quote from: superspud on October 27, 2007, 06:49:41 AM
There's no such thing as bad karma, you're just more memorable now.   :lmao:

Good karma given for such wise words... 
Greg K.