Lap times?

Started by proechel539, July 14, 2007, 10:10:14 PM

proechel539

When will the lap times from Summit be posted?
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

zeroice

When will RA lap times get posted???
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

Eric Kelcher

I have been out of the office and all the points and results updating as well as preparing for upcoming events fell on Kevin while I was gone and they have slightly higher importance in our priorites than the laptimes. We will be caught up next week when I get back in town.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

NightHeat

THanks Eric for all that you do................. :ahhh:   "YOU DA MAN"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

r1owner

+1.  I walked into the scoring tower at RA, and it looked like there wasn't a second to spare.  That place was crazy busy!

r1owner

They're up for Road America.

proechel539

Still no lap times for Summit :sleeping2: :sleeping2: :sleeping2: I'll just keep waiting :biggrin:
Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

Eric Kelcher

Sorry the disk with the Summit Point times appears to have been corrupted and we are trying to get locate a back-up disk.

If we do not locate that disk the times will will go up after the next event when we can get them off the regional scoring computer.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

zeroice

No team/solo lap times for Rd America?
I see 4 competitors listed but no lap times...
Krishna A. Pribadi
CCS #707

proechel539

Darrell Proechel
CCS Ex # 76
02 SV-650, 06 GSXR750
proechel1@comcast.net

r1owner

Look
Quote from: zeroice on July 19, 2007, 12:43:11 PM
No team/solo lap times for Rd America?
I see 4 competitors listed but no lap times...

Looks to be an issue with the program that uploads the data.  I'm looking into it now.

dabirk23

How about round 2 Middleweight Superbike at RA.  Round 1 (Fri) is listed, but not Saturday's. Thanks
Dave

Without a sense of humor one is destined to be miserable