UPDATED POINTS

Started by Court Jester, July 03, 2007, 12:07:58 AM

Court Jester

When does CCS update the points. I notice there hase been no changes to the mid-west points since Gateway. Everything's been updated but the Mid-west and Great Plans.
I assume we still get points even though it's ran by track addix right?
CCS# 469
WWW.SUPERBIKESUNLIMITED.COM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Biggs Motorsports  RCR Kawasaki  SBS Vortex  Conti
Lithum Motorsports

Court Jester

CCS# 469

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOOOHOOO! What a freaken ride"

RCR_531

No problem  don't forget my cheesecake :thumb:
Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

Court Jester

CCS# 469

RCR_531

Rodney LeQuia

Lithum Motorsports

Court Jester

Never mind the whole in the middle. and ummmm... the uhhhh... frosting.
CCS# 469

rogers1323

Well that's disgusting.  But you're better off with the apple pie than the cheesepie that Jeff was talking about.